Pt 11: Deku's Final Days

DEKU'S POV

I'm now nine months pregnant, but after the last appointment we had, the doctor said the baby is probably planed to be born around a week before it actually due date. Kacchan is also becoming very clingy to me, whever I try to make food for him and me he would come from behind and grope me in the chest. I didn't mind it but it seems weird, I would always blush when he groped me and he would also rubb my stomach.

"Hey babe, can i talk to the baby?" he asked as he went and laid next to me on the bed. I smiled and nodded, I slipped my shirt up and showed my giant nine-month belly. Kacchan smiled and laid his head on my stomach. "Hey in there" whispered Kacchan, he kissed my stomach which made me blush as I patted his head. "Hello little one, you ready to come out of there?" Kacchan asked, the bbay didn't do anything, but he smiled. "Don't answer that just prepare I'll be there to see you when you come out of your mommy." Kacchan's words made me blush. 

"Okay I have to go, back to class cya later Deku!" Kacchan got up and grabbed his bag and left, waving to me. "Bye Kacchan, cya later, say bye baby girl." I pretended to think the baby waved. Kacchan left, and closed the door. I laid down and rubbed my stomach gently. "I can't wait until you arrive." he then smiled and felt the baby kick. "I love you my girl." 

(OKAY SO I AM RUNNING OUT OF IDEAS OF WHAT DEKU WOULD DO DURING HIS PREGNANCY BUT I WILL HAVE A BIGGER IDEA FOR THE ARRIVAL OF THEIR DAUGHTER)