Pt 5: A night to remember WARNING 18+

DEKU POV

Kacchan carries me bridle style to his dorm. He sits me on his bed as he goes to lock his door - I begin to blush, but I was also wondering what he wanted to do that was more important than having a slumber party with all our friends. Kacchan sat next to me on the bed, he was looking at his feet - I felt this weird feeling that I should do something. So i rested my hand on his. "Kacchan, why are we in your dorm?" I asked, I lift his chin up so he can look at me - I loved staring into those ruby eyes of his. He then slipped his hand from my grasp and rested it on my shoulder.

"Deku, I love you so much, and we are now offically dating. I want to show you that" Kacchan paused for a minute as he took a deep breath and looke into my eyes. "I everyone to know your mine now." his statement, got be shook, I blushed. This warmth began to fill my body, I felt happy that he wants me to be his. "Can we?" he stuttered these two words at me, I knew what he was going to say so I just answered him "Yes, we can" He lifted his head up when I said that, then slowly he leaned in for a kiss, as we melted into the kiss I could feel Kacchan grabbing my ass yet again, but this time he moved his hands to my chest and ran his fingers down my stomach. 

"I'll start us off." he said, Kacchan then slipped his shirt off, he then took a deep breath and took my shirt off, he gasped as he looked at me. "What?" I asked seeming nervous, he then went down and kissed my chest. "god, your so beautiful." he said, as he kissed down my body I began to moan, Kacchan hearing me moan made him want to lick my body, he then pushed me onto my back. As i took a quick breather from my moaning, I felt my shorts and boxers being pulled off - I look down to see Kacchan tossing my shorts and boxers to the side as he showed me his hand. "this might hurt a little bit but don't worry" he said, with lust in his voice, he then hovered above me and whispered into my senstive ear "I will take care of you, Deku." when he said those words I could feel his fingers going inside me, I moaned surpisingly loud.

BAKUGO'S POV

I began to slide my fingers into him, his walls clamping down on my fingers, i then pulled them out and pulled my boxers and pants off. I got onto the bed and hovered over Deku, with my dick right at his entrance. "You ready?" I asked him, Deku bite his lip and nodded. I slowly slide into him, he gasped from being filled up, from the surprise Deku had grabbed my shoulders. I was now fully in and I slowly began to thrust in and out of this little Cinnamon Roll's hole.

3RD PERSON POV

Bakugo slowly and carefully thrusted into Deku, just so he could get used to his size - he then paused and looked into Deku's eyes, sweat dripping off his face "Deku I'm going to speed it up okay?" he said, Deku maoned and nodded "Okay go" he commaned, Bakugo started slow then picked up the pace everytime he went inside Deku, deku began to cry in pain and happiness. His moans made Kacchan feel good as he ket on going "nngg- kacchan slow down, mmm ah!" "I'm going fast because you want to, mm, ngg- ah!" "Oh Kacchan I'm g-gonna cum" cried Deku, kacchan then grabbed Deku's thighs and left his legs onto his shoulders so he could go deeper. "Oh Deku your so tight!" he moaned, then he could feel Deku clamp down on his dick, then he heard a loud cry from Deku "Ah!! oh I just cummed mmm" groaned Deku, Bakugo kept on pounding him until he reached his peak.

Katsuki kept on going, thrusting into Deku while holding Deku's hips - until he felt it. "Oh I'm gonna cum Deku" straight after he said those words, he filled Deku with his seed, Bakugo pulled out and with a thump laid next to Deku in bed. Bakugo pulled a bedsheet over them, surpirsingly they didn't create a mess. Deku snuggled up to Kacchan's chest and gently touched Katsuki's chest. "I'm so tired" he yawned, Bakugo kissed the small boy's forehead and rested his hand onto of Deku's as the two of them slowly drifted off to sleep.

Everyone in the common room were still playing games, just after Bakugo and Deku left Asui and Todoroki had their go in 7 minutes of heaven and supposedly they made out during those 7 minutes. Everyone was in their sleeping bags by now watching a movie while eating snacks, Todoroki sat up and looked around for Midoriya and Bakugo "Hey has anyone seen Midoriya or Bakugo?" he asked, every shook their heads. "ahah! maybe those two are making out in bathroom or something" joked Kaminari, Kirishima looked over the staircase "Maybe, who knows those two seem to be getting along more now." Kiri laid back down and turned his face towards the big screen. 

Bakugo rested his head on his arm as he gazed at Deku sleeping, he carefully turned to lay on his back - being as quiet as he could be so he wouldn't wake up the sleeping angel. Bakugo looked up at the ceiling in though Deku and I just had sex, and we have only been dating for less than 24 hours - I guess love makes you do crazy things. Befoe he could keep on thinking, he felt Deku's hed move and rest on his chest, he had woken up jsut so he could lay closer to his hot-headed boyfriend. "Sorry Kacchan, I just wann abe close to you, your really warm" he whispered, as he rested his arm on his chest. 

Bakugo smiled beeminly and kissed Deku on the head "No it's alright, I want you next to me - let's me know your safe. Did I not say I would take care of you?" he smirked, Deku chuckled "mhm, you did" he agreed back to Bakugo's question. Deku closed his eyes and drifted back to sleep, Katsuki took and deep breath and sighed, he wrapped his arm around Deku's shoulder pulling him close and slowly closed his eyes, trying to get some sleep for school tomorrow.

 Deku closed his eyes and drifted back to sleep, Katsuki took and deep breath and sighed, he wrapped his arm around Deku's shoulder pulling him close and slowly closed his eyes, trying to get some sleep for school tomorrow

(Credit to ItsLopez she is an amazing artist and I admire her, here one of her drawings of Midoriya from season 3)