Chapter 28

“Harry, you’re awake!” Everything that happened with Liam earlier has gone to the back of my mind. He opens his arms and hugs me tightly, “What happened? How long have I been asleep?” “We got in a car wreck… you’ve been in a coma for a month.” “A month? I missed our one month anniversary… Lou, I’m so sorry.” I can’t help but laugh at the fact that that’s what he cares about the most, “It’s fine, love. You had good reasons.” That makes him laugh and then he looks past me and sees Zayn sitting in the chair with a smile plastered on his tan face, “Zayn!” He jumps up automatically and runs over to us, “I’m so glad you’re awake.” “You and me both.” “Trust me, you didn’t miss much.” He looks at me when he says that and it brings the memories of Liam and I flooding back. My phone vibrates and I look down to see “Liam” on the screen, “Um, just give me one second, alright babe?” Harry nods and I kiss him softly. When I walk outside, I look around the hallway before answering, “What do you want?” “Why did you leave?” “Because I have a boyfriend to worry about.” Liam laughs, “Just wait until he finds out about what happened.” “What did you just say?” “You heard me.” “Like he’d believe you.” I swear, I can see Liam rolling his eyes. How could I have guessed that he would be such a threat? Such an evil person? No one could have guessed that, “We’ll see.” “No, Liam, you don’t-.” He hangs up on me and I feel myself begin to panic. Zayn. Zayn could help me out. He doesn’t want Harry to know about this just as much as me. I come back into the hospital room and Harry smiles, “Who was that, Lou?” “It was just Eleanor.” “What?” I forgot he didn’t know I had started talking to her again, “She just wanted to check up on you. I got to tell her the good news.” I look over to Zayn and he nods; he knows that I wasn’t talking to El just by the look on my face, “Why did you start talking to her again? She didn’t come to visit, did she?” If Harry is overreacting like this just to Eleanor, who knows what would happen if he found out about Liam and me? I take his hand into mine, “She didn’t come to visit. She was just worried about us both when she heard what happened.” He nods and squeezes my hand, “You have nothing to worry about, alright love?” “It’s just… being practically gone for a month makes me wonder about what happened when you didn’t have me for certain things.” He says, looking past me to Zayn and giving him a look, “Hint taken.” And with that, it’s just me and Harry. He pulls me down to his face by my t-shirt, “I can’t wait to get out of here so I can fuck you senselessly.” I gasp at his use of words and he laughs, “You’ve missed that, haven’t you?” “Of course I have.” I can’t help but get turned on; with his words echoing throughout my head, being less than an inch away from his lips, and him having a tight grip on my t-shirt. He slips his other hand down to the bulge in my skinny jeans; he smirks at the fact that he already has me hard, “Harry, stop it. You’re making me want to do things that I should never do.” He licks his lips and stares into my eyes, “Like what, babe? Like fucking in a hospital room?” I’m embarrassed of my own thoughts, but I knew I couldn’t hide my dirty thoughts from Harry, “I thought so. You know, we could definitely pull that off.” “Harry!” I exclaim, pulling back from him and slapping his arm playfully; all he does is laugh, “I’m just saying. It would be fun.” “I’m sure your version of fun is much different from mine, love.” “Probably.” Right as he says that, a doctor walks in with a clipboard in his hands, “Ah, Harold Styles, good to see you’re awake. How are you feeling?” I decide to leave at this point. They’re just going to check his vitals and his heartbeat and whatnot… usual check up stuff. I immediately start searching for Zayn; I need to tell him what’s up Liam’s sleeve next. We need a way to shut him up… and fast. I finally find him in the cafeteria eating a burger, “Zayn!” I exclaim, sitting down next to him, “What’s up? Are you and Harry done with your disgusting talk?” I can’t help but laugh a little at his comment, “Yes, but we have a big problem.” “What the hell did Liam do now?” I love how he just knows it has to do with Liam, “He threatened to tell Harry about what happened… I know Harry wouldn’t exactly believe him, but he would still question me about it and I can’t just lie to his face.” Zayn stays silent for a minuet, thinking up a plan, “I’ve got it.” “What are we going to do?” “Just come with me and you’ll find out.” I agree and when we get back to Harry’s hospital room, the doctor tells us that he’s asleep, giving us the perfect opportunity to take care of this Liam shit. Zayn won’t tell me his plan; he just wants me to be a part of it.