Three 🌞

Continuing Josh's POV

I sat on my bad holding Jelle's  hoodie while I stare at it, thinking. "Do I love him?" I say to myself still questioning it. I loose my train of thought as I hear my phone go off. I pick it up and see Jelle's contact, he sent me a picture of us we took when they were in 7th grade. I smiled and texted back.

Josh: I remember taking that!

Jelle: yeah same it's the first time we ever hung out.

Josh: I miss that :(

Jelle: me too, we used to be so happy I don't know what happened. :(

Josh: I know, it's okay though we will get through this together.

Jelle: I know but it's a lot harder when I can't see you every day like I used to be able to.

Josh: I know but it'll be back to normal soon I promise :)
Josh: and btw I'm cuddling with your hoodie if that helps anything :)

Jelle: oh I forgot I gave you that hoodie and yes, it makes me feel a lot better.

Josh: I'm glad. But it's really late I want you to get sleep

Jelle: but I want to talk to you...

Josh: I wanna talk to you too but I want you to get sleep. I have something to tell you tomorrow anyway so the sooner you sleep the sooner it'll come :)

Jelle: okay goodnight josh ❤️

Josh: goodnight ❤️

I turned my phone off and set it on my nightstand to charge. I changed into pajamas and laid down getting comfy in my bed. I stare at the ceiling thinking of ways to tell Jelle I loved him. "Jelle I think you'll hate me after this but I think I'm in love with you" I say to myself. "No that won't work" I say slapping my hands over my face.
I turn onto my side and slowly doze off thinking of Jelle.

-

I wake up and it's around 8 am and I text Jelle asking if I could come over. I get a text back saying I could so I finally get up. I walk over to the bathroom and get undressed turning the shower on. I step in and let the hot water hit my back, feeling it sting but a good kind of sting. Where it hurts but you like when it hurts. I start to think of Jelle and us taking a shower together. I think of how I'd pin him against the wall and just kiss him senseless. I don't realize what I'm doing until I feel my hand grab my member. I flinch and look down as I'm rubbing myself. I bite my lip and tilt my head back against the shower wall, imagining Jelle was giving me this pleasure instead of my hand. I groan and stroke harder. I moan loud as I cum, it going all over my hand. "Fuck" I say out of breath as I let go, washing up and getting out.
I dry off and get dressed getting on black jeans and a short sleeve red shirt and do my hair. I start heading out, texting Jelle I'm on my way.
—-

I pull up at Jelle's house and hopped off my bike hiding it in the bushes. I climbed up to the roof and knocked on his window, waiting for him to show up. "Okay josh you got this just tell him how you feel and-"
"Hi josh!" I hear scaring the shit out of me. "Hey!" I say back climbing into the window. "Can I talk to you about something?" I ask putting my bag down on the floor. "Yeah, anything?" He says. I take a deep breath and sit on his bed, him following. "Okay so I really hope you won't hate me after this... but I think I'm in love with you Jelle" I say, my heart going a thousand miles. "Oh."