Five 🌞

Jelle's POV
I bring Josh's head back in kissing him passionately. I back up against the bed and lay down letting josh lay on top of me. "Fuck Jelle I love you so much" josh says between kisses. "I love you too" I say flipping us over. I start grinding on him, making both of us groan. Josh threads his hands through my hair pulling slightly, making me moan. "Shit, do that again" I say, josh pulling my hair harder. I smile and look in his eyes, bitting my lip. "Damn look at you" josh says rubbing his hands in my shirt. I start to blush as I pull off my shirt, helping josh pull his off. I throw our shirts in a random direction and get off of him, pulling my shorts and boxers off. Josh does the same and lays me on my back. "Do you have lube?." "Yeah it's in the top drawer. Josh pulls out a half empty bottle of lube. "You use this a lot don't you?" He says swishing around the liquid. "Uhm... yeah." I say trying to cover my face. "Hey, don't cover your beautiful face."

I smile and pull him down for a kiss. He pours the cold liquid on his fingers. Rubbing them together to warm it up. "Ready?" He asks, fingers rubbing around my rim. "Yeah." I feel one finger slide in, it doesn't hurt it just feels weird. I start to feel the pleasure as he goes faster. "Josh, more please" I say arching my back off the bed. He adds a second one. I moan in pleasure, looking into Josh's eyes. "Please" I say moaning, tightening my grip in the sheets. "More what?" He says teasing me "need you please Joshy please" I say begging him. He smiles and pulls his fingers out, I whine at the loss of touch.
He gets on his knees, lubing up his member. "Ready?" He asks making sure. "Yes! I'm so ready!" I say thrusting nothing, he chuckles and slowly slides in. "Fuck!" I scream, back arching off of the bed and my eyes rolling into the back of my head. Josh groans as he bottoms out. "Move" I say, josh starts to thrust, picking his pace up little by little. "Fuck, fuck, fuck" I say slurring. "You're so tight baby" josh says biting his lip. "Josh I'm close" I say warning him. "Let go baby I'm close too." He only had to say that to set me off.

I came hard onto my stomach, feeling josh empty into me. He pulls out, laying down next to me. "Holy shit that's the best sex I've ever had" josh says wrapping his arms around jelles waist. "It was fucking amazing" I say turning around to look at him. "We should get in the shower" he says, stealing a quick kiss and picking me up, heading to the bathroom.

"Jelle Van Vucht, will you be my boyfriend?"

"Yes."