Six 🌞

(I know I've been gone for a bit but I'm back! And I'll be posting a lot❤️)

Josh sets Jelle down in the shower, Jelle leaning against him for comfort. Josh scrubs Jelle's head getting every part of his scalp. Jelle starts to doze off in the shower, josh chuckles rinsing him off and Turning the water off carrying him out of the shower. Josh wraps a towel around his waist then wrapping a towel around Jelle.
He lays Jelle down on the bed and removes the towel, not bothering to put clothes on him or himself. He covers Jelle up getting under the covers after throwing the towel down onto the floor next to the bed.

•Next Morning•
Jelles POV
I wake up and go to sit up but a sharp pain strikes my lower back, making me lay right back down. I quietly laugh and turn around, seeing a peacefully sleeping josh laying next to me, his arms around my waist. I look under the covers and blush, realizing josh and I are both naked.
"Hey" I hear next to me. "Morning babe" I say to josh running my fingers through his hair. "How'd you sleep?" He asks pulling me closer to him. "Really good actually, you wore me out" I say laughing and smiling at josh. "That's good, you sore?" Josh questions "very, but I should be able to walk" I say looking into Josh's eyes. "Okay that's good and I'll help you" josh says smiling.

*Time Skip*

"Josh!" I yell to him upstairs, he's been playing Minecraft for a video for the past hour and I wanted to spend some time with my man. "One minute baby, I'll be right down!" Josh yells back. I sigh and look back at the tv watching this random show on Netflix called 'Stranger Things' I just started it like ten minutes ago, the kid with the bowl cut is cute.
Josh comes stomping down the stairs jumping the last step, shaking the floor. He jumps over the couch smoothly, sitting down and pulling Jelle in between his legs and pulling their gray fluffy blanket over the two of them. "Look who finally decided to show up" Jelle says, looking back at josh and pecking his lips. "Oh hush babe, you know you come before anyone and anything, I dropped my editing for you baby!" Josh says running his hands through Jelle's soft hair. Jelle just smiled and looked back at the screen, laying his head on joshes chest. "Jelle you should move in with me, your mom is never home that's the only reason why we're down here and she abuses you, she's a horrible human being" josh says kissing his forehead. "I was thinking that too, can we go tonight?" Jelle asks turning around and straddling Josh's waist, giving him puppy dog eyes. "Yeah go pack your stuff, I'll help you" josh says picking Jelle up and bringing him upstairs to his room.