Ten 🌞

"Oh my!" Josh's mother says turning around and closing the door behind her.

 Jelle and josh turn to each other and stare.

 "Do you think I should go talk to her?" Josh questions, heart racing.

 "Uhh yeah?! She's probably so confused" Jelle says pushing josh off the bed to get dressed.

 Josh sighs and gets dressed, throwing a shirt and boxers at Jelle's face. "You get dressed too, just in case she comes in here," Josh says exiting the room, closing the door behind himself.

Josh walks down the stairs to see his mother sitting at the table staring at the wall. "I'm really sorry you saw that mom, I feel horrible," Josh says sitting across from her. 

"I didn't know you and Jelle were together..." his mom says quietly. 

"Uhm yeah we are, we were going to wait a bit before telling you..." josh says rubbing the back of his neck.

Josh and his mother were talking while Jelle slowly snuck down from the attic and he slowly ended up on the top of the stairs, eavesdropping on their conversation. 

"Well I accept you guys and I still love you Hunny" he hears Josh's mom say. He smiles, he runs back upstairs since he hears footsteps, assuming it was josh.

 He sits on the bed and lays down pretending he didn't hear anything. "Babe I have good news!" Josh says, running in the room and turning around to close and lock the door.

 "What is it?" Jelle questions, hiding the fact he knows. 

"She accepts us! She's happy we're together!" He says jumping onto the bed, falling onto Jelle.

 "Oh that's amazing," Jelle says, pulling josh down, leaving wet kisses all over his face.

"Well at least we don't have to worry about that anymore," Jelle adds.

 "Yeah" josh says dozing off into space. Jelle cuddles up into Josh's arms more digging his head into the crook of Josh's neck. 

"I love you," Jelle says dozing off. "I love you more," josh says smiling tiredly.