Four🌞

Jelle's POV

"Oh." I sit there in shock, trying to process what Josh said. "I think I love you too...but I need time to think." I tell him rubbing my arm. "Okay yeah I understand I'll go and if you want just text or call me later" josh says smiling. I can obviously tell he's really nervous. "Okay" I say getting up to hug him. We pull away and he opens the window, climbing out. "Fuck." I say to myself as I put my face in my palms.
I sit on my bed staring at the wall covered in photos of Josh and I, counting all the pictures Over and over again. I sigh and get ready for bed. "I know I'm not going to be able to sleep" I say to myself, walking to my dresser pulling out pajama shorts and a shirt. I start to undress as I realize my window is wide open. "Shit" I say running over to my window closing it and the curtain. I laugh thinking about josh and his clumsy self leaving the window open on accident.
I go to put on my shorts and when I'm pulling them up I realize, "I got really excited thinking about josh..." I say staring down. I pull my shorts up ignoring it and getting In bed turning my nightstand light off. I stare into space keeping my hands above the sheets. I snap back into reality, feeling my aching hard on. "Ugh, why does this have to happen right now?!" I say turning onto my stomach. The only thing circling my mind is josh, josh and josh. I slowly drift off into sleep, thinking of how I'm gonna tell him I love him too tomorrow.
I wake up around 8am, I stand up and yawn. I go to walk to the bathroom and I feel something wet. I look down and my shorts have a big wet spot in the front. "Seriously!" I yell. I grab sweat pants and a Nike shirt, storming into the bathroom.
-
While I'm drying off i think nervously about josh and what I'm going to say to him. I get dressed and brush my hair out so it's not a mess. I walk into my room closing the door behind me and grabbing my phone checking to see if I have any texts from him. I set my phone down and sigh, plopping down on my bed. I start to untie my sweatpants, sticking my hand down my sweatpants and closing my eyes. "Jelle?" I hear from the window, I jump up, pulling my hands from my pants. "Yeah?!" I say trying to act like nothing just happened.
"You okay?" Josh says in a sarcastic tone. "Uh yeah! Great" I say back trying to hide my obvious hard on. "Were you busy? Cause I can just come back-" he says. "No! I mean no I'm not busy you can stay..." I say really red. "Oh okay" josh says smiling, crawling in through the window. His feet touch the ground and he runs to me giving him a hug. "Ugh I missed you so much!" Josh says squeezing me. Josh pulls away and looks me In the eyes, I puts his hands on Josh's face and pull him down, kissing him deeply. He pulls away "I love you too Josh."