Eight🌞

Jelles POV

We arrive at Josh's house and we walk up to the front door, josh opening it and taking my suit case from me. I smile at him as he holds the door open for me, I walk in and take in the familiar scent of flowers and vanilla.
"So I didn't tell you but I moved my room into the attic because it's bigger and my sister came home from college" Josh says as he closes the door behind them. "I mean it's going to be the both of us up there so more room the better" I say shrugging. Josh smiles and motions to follow him upstairs.

*Time Skip cuz I'm lazy asf*

I wrap a towel around my waist and walk into mine and Josh's room. I look over to my phone buzzing, josh was downstairs talking to his mom. I pick it up and answer.

(Bold is Jelle)
"Hey little man"

"Where are you?"

"I moved out"

"Why would you leave me here with her?"

"I'm sorry I just couldn't take it's anymore, you know she hates my guts, she loves you to death!"

"Okay well please stay safe Jelle, you're my big brother and you mean a lot to me"

"I will don't worry about me, okay? I love you"

"Love you too..."

(Call over)

I hang up the phone and set it down on the night stand. I sit on the edge of the bed and sigh, looking at the walls of Josh's bedroom, pictures of us scattered everywhere. I smile at the pictures and get up, dropping the towel onto the floor.
I feel a small slap on my ass and I spin around, glaring at josh. "What?! It's too perfect not to hit that" josh says biting his lip. I laugh and pull boxers up. Josh smiles at me and pulls me into bed by my hands.
He sits against the bed frame as I climb onto his lap straddling him. I lean down and litter small kisses all over Josh's face and neck, leaving a hickey or two on his neck. Josh groans slightly as I grind down onto him, rubbing my hands under his shirt.
"I love you" josh says, kissing my neck." I love you too" I say wrapping my arms around his neck, snuggling my head into the crook of his neck.
Josh pulls his shirt off as I play with his nipples.
I giggle as we grind together. " you're killing me baby boy"
I smile at him.

"That's my job daddy."

I'm excited to post chapter 9