what i wouldn't do for you

" AHHH MELIODAS, PLEASE! DON'T EVER STOP!" Elizabeth screamed as he hit her G - spot.
He kept at a medium pace, gradually getting faster. Elizabeth wove her delicate fingers through his blonde hair. "Faster, FASTER!" she moaned.
"Say my name". He breathed, his demon marking prominent on his forehead. " Sir -". "No, my name, Elizabeth, my name!" He started to slow down his pace, this made Elizabeth dig her nails into his back with frustration. "MELIODAS!" She screamed. Her words filled him with so much lust and carnal instincts, grabbing Elizabeth by the waist he slammed his dick back in at record time making Her gasp. She stopped moaning. "Elizabeth?" His lighter side resurfaced. He looked down to see her pain stricken face, tears were running down her cheeks, he lent down and kissed her, wiping the tears away with his thumb. "I didn't mean to hurt you, are you alright?" He smiled lovingly at her. He burrowed his face into her collar bone and breathed in her lavender scent. After 3000 years you become accustom to your lovers scent. He stroked her hair until she stopped crying, he then took one of her creamy tits into his mouth and began to suck on it, he was rewarded with a small moan from Elizabeth. He kept doing this for 5 minuets until he decided to go back in. When he started thrusting Elizabeth started to tense up. "What's wrong Elizabeth?" He was once again in his demon form, but his voice still held concerned for his mate. "I'm pregnant."

To be continued

That got a little juicy, hope you guys enjoyed it. Every comment or vote helps my immune system. Help protect me from corona!🍺😂😃😎

#Fuckherrealgood