Month 6

MELIODAS POV

I need to find a cure for this curse, Elizabeth is getting closer and closer to giving birth and everyone is getting more and more anxious. But the person that was the most nervous was Elizabeth.

I lay in bed, unable to sleep or even close my eyes. Looking over at Elizabeth I smiled, she was facing me and I could hear her gentle and relaxed breathing. She looked so...peaceful. Yet worn out, being pregnant had taken a big toll on her body,  having twins made it even worse.
I finally fell asleep, I didn't want to, but I did. I've become so protective of Elizabeth lately, I guess my fatherly instincts have kicked in, I will kill anyone who touches her and or my children. I finally slipped into a deep sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I ran through the forest, my hearts were racing and my breathing was uneven. All I could hear was Elizabeth screaming and calling my name. The demon inside started to take control, I lost it, My wrath was too great.

I finally reached her, but what I saw was not Elizabeth, but her mutilated corpse. Her stomach still untouched, or so I thought, there were deep stab wounds that went straight through her abdomen , there was no way the twins were alive.

The darkness started to consume me, then I looked away from her, only to be met with two onyx eyes staring back.
"ESTAROSSA!" I yelled, on the verge of a demonic outburst. He was covered in Elizabeth's blood, but still held that evil grin I knew too well. "So, what do you think?" He said, his words should have sent a chill down my spine, but they only filled me with hate and the need to kill.

He started laughing hysterically, everything started fading away.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up panting and drenched in a cold sweat, I covered my face with my hands. My entire body shook with rage and fear, but it all disappeared when Elizabeth hugged me. "Don't worry, I'm here for you, it was just a nightmare." Her words were delicate and kind, but I still felt like my skin burning with rage. Turning around I hugged her back, burrowing my face into her neck I began to cry.

Mentally, I was unstable, physically, I was fine. But in the end, nothing good is meant to last.

Hope you guys enjoyed that, don't forget what I say every time. Please leave a Vote and a comment😱😁😀

#realityhitshard