CHAPTER 1

MRUNU'S POV:

I woke up with a phone ringing. 'Ughh who gets up at 11 am' I thought and my brain said 'everyone else except you'. Anyways without even thinking to look at the caller id I picked the call.
Me: hello.
Caller: goodmoring ma'am. We have found a house in really good locality
Me: (oh fuck how could I forget. I had a house hunt today) ohh that's great
Dealer: so I will send you the location and the photos. when can I meet you to show you the house?
Me: ohh, I will tell you if I like it and if I do then lets meet today at 4 pm.

I hung up and looked at the pictures. The house was really good indeed. It was a 3 BHK so it was good enough for me. I texted my dealer the confirmation to meet at 4pm.

ARSH'S POV:

"so guys we are done with the breakfast and now I am heading to MRUNU'S hostel as today we are going on a house hunt. See you there guys" I said to my camera as I was recording for the house hunt vlog today.  So I got ready and went to her hostel.

Now one thing this girl Mrunu does a lot is that she laughs a lot while talking. And I was ready for all of it. I recorded while she told me her 11 am call story and how she thought its weird that people wake up so early. Lol. 

"so is Manav coming?" she asked. Me and Manav very recently shifted to Bombay amongst our friends we were the first ones except Unnati and Aashna who already stayed in Bombay.

"he has a very busy schedule today. He is shooting for beardo, he said he might come but he also might not be able to make it on time." I said

we both stopped by at a mall to kill time which was near to her to be house.

Sanket's POV:

it was 11 am and I am still on my bed. Ughh I hate this holiday time already. How will I survive?, anyways  I gathered my thoughts and got off the bed and headed straight to my bathroom to take a cold shower. It only this and some good songs at a blasting high volume that can wake me up. I quickly changed into a simple plain tee and shorts and went down to the kitchen.

I saw my mother cooking some food. I hugged her from the back and the kissed her cheeks. "good morning ma" I said and she playfully slapped my face "good morning huh?" " raja sahib badi jaldi uth gye aaj(woke up very early today didn't you – note the sarcasm)" she said turning around. "toh aur kya karu maa (what else should I do then maa). She just gave me a smile and gave me a plate with two paratha and some pickle (desi Punjabi breakfast I tell you).

Mrunu's POV:

Arsh was with me vlogging my house hunt. We were chilling in a nearby mall and I was looking at makeup while arsh went to buy some shoes and vlogging gadgets. We decided to get some coffee so we headed to Starbucks. I ordered our coffee. While sipping onto my coffee and giving a review in arsh's vlog, someone kept their hands on my shoulder, I turned around to see.......

Manav's POV:

After my workout, I had a talk with arsh. I so wanted to come with them but shoot and the hunt's time clashed. I also didn't want my Mrunuda (my funny nickname for mrunu) to be alone during this entire time, I mean its her big day and finding house in Mumbai is very tough. I called Aashna.

Me: heyy
Aashna: hey whatsup
Me; kuch nhi yaar, (nothing much yaa) mrunu has her house hunt today
Aashna: ooo nice, finally atleast 5 of u will now be here.
Me: yess. Arsh and mrunu are going to see the location
Aashna: ohh tu kyu nhi gaya? (ohh why didn't you go?)
Me: arey yaar I wanted to par yeh shoot h aaj beardo ka and time clash ho rha h (oh man I wanted to go but I have a shoot and there is a time clash so)
Aashna: chal koi nhi, (oh no worries) do you have the location?
Me: yes I do. What are you planning?
Aashna: what if me and Unnati.... (she cut her sentence as I understood)
Me: yess that will be perfect. Wait I will send you the location right now.
Aashna: cool. You also try to come if your shoot ends early
Me: ofc I would love it if that happens
Aashna: oki doki see yaa bye
Me: bbie

And we hung up. It was perfect. I told arsh and Aashna to coordinate.

Unnati's POV:

It's the end of 2018, one month left before it ends and I have learnt so much from this year. Trending tik tok dances, to dancing with choreographer's and what not. But the best of end of year was the meeting of all of us. I got ready into my outfit and went to aashna's house. From there we both left together after wasting some time playing with Leo (aashna's pet dog). We hid ourselves so she doesn't see us. As per plan arsh got her to starbucks and we saw them recording a kind of review. Me and Aashna looked at each other, turned our camer's on to record her reaction and went to her. From one side Aashna placed her hand on her shoulder and so did I on the other side at the same time. She turned around and that reaction was worth it. She was shocked and then laughing. The people at the food court were staring at us but we didn't care. Then we left to see the house.

The house was amazing. Mrunu immediately booked it and planned to shift next week.

Then arsh dropped us all off at our houses and we all bid a goodbye and left.

Ashi's POV:

Rishu had come to stay at our house, all the way from chandigarh to delhi. We were to record some tik toks and just had fun, dancing around and roming to eat street food.

At night I saw messages on our friends group about mrunu's house hunt today. Awww, I missed being with them but but bt we are soon going to meet wooooohoooo. I am so excited.

Me and Rishu were planning to leave to explore certain places tomorrow which I also had to vlog . after dinner we called it  night and went to sleep.
________________________________
AUTHOR'S NOTE:

Hey guys. I hope you liked the first chapter. I know some of you might have certain doubts and confusions so allow me to clear them up. Firstly yes I am beginning from end of 2018 as it was in 2019 when all amazing stuff happens and their this meet, I have a lot planned

Secondly, yes certain characters like rishu and addy weren't their friends in 2018 but its our imagination right. So yaa please go along.

If anyone had a doubt regarding anirudh not being in the POV of Mrunu. For that I will introduce their love angle later maybe in the next chapter. Longer pov and more content will come up slowly.

I know this chapter want that good but writing will start getting better I swear.

So yes guys that's it, these are all the doubts I could think of . If any other doubt or confusion was left unanswered please let me know. Please vote and comment and provide your suggestions. They are very important to me

Ps: i am also sorry if there are grammatical errors. I will try to edit those and as well. Please ignore those!

Rest enjoy guys. Stay home stay safe

Love you guys
Xoxo