CHAPTER 6

ASHI'S POV:

"so guys we all are leaving, Aashna here I come" I recorded my vlog in the taxi that had to drop me to Aashna's house.

I entered the building and called the lift, when the lift came, I stepped inside and started recording since I was alone in the lift "so guys I am in the lift now, Aashna ka reaction lets see, she knows though about it lol but lets goo..." I said and stepped out of the lift

I ringed the bell and as always Leo came running, sniffing and jumping as I entered inside. Soon I hugged Aashna, we had a long hug and then I played with Leo, I stopped recording and changed into some comfortable PJ. Then we sat on Aashna's bed and soon khushi too joined.

We had to catch up on everything we were talking about in chats and phones. I messaged on my group that I am at Aashna's home and sent our selfies like this

 I messaged on my group that I am at Aashna's home and sent our selfies like this

TANZEEL'S POV:

Me and Ashi took different taxis and after facing the Mumbai traffic, I finally reached rishu's house! I entered, everything was clean. I hugged Rishu and kept my bag down "wow yaa, rishu" I said and we both smiled.

We both sat on the couch and after ashi messaged, even I texted back with a selfie of me and rishu, caption being: EVERYTHING IS SO FUCKING CLEAN HERE.

Rishu had made me some pasta, let me tell you: he makes the best pasta ever!

Soon the doorbell rung and our very favourite, Sanku was here!

SANKET'S POV:

I already got the message that Tanzu, had reached and thanks to the traffic, I was running very late, it was almost 4 pm and I was damn hungry. Rishu texted me that he had made pasta and is waiting for us, thank god! I was starving. Soon I reached the apartment, I paid the driver and took my bag out and hurried in the lift. While my lift was slowly going up, I got the message on our group, that even addy has reached home. Even I texted that I have arrived as well.

I went in and rishu hugged me, I kept my bag down and then hugged Tanzu. Me and Tanzu are besties. "wow ya Rishu, everything is so fucking clean" I said
"That's what I said" tanzu said and we high fived and Rishu laughed. He got me the most delicious pasta.

We all took nap and decided to wake up at 6 pm, to get ready for the dinner.
I was very tired, I was fast asleep.
Mrunu's POV:

Since everyone texted that they have arrived, I thought we should meet today for dinner only. I was excited to share the NEWS. I couldn't wait to see them and to see their reaction when I tell them I have met my love.

We decided the dinner plan was on! YAY.

MANAV'S POV:

Mrunu initiated the plan for dinner tonight. I decided to tell them tonight only, tomorrow we had secret santa planned at Mrunu's house, so if someone had to shop for themselves, they could do it when they go buy gifts. We were also to discuss the plans for the coming year.

AN HOUR BEFORE DINNER.

SANKET'S POV:

I woke up and stretched and saw the time, it was 7 pm. FUCK I am running late. I saw that Rishu was up and Tanzu was still sleeping, I decided to take a bath and asked Rishu to wake Tanzu up. I came out of the shower and wore my clothes and blow-dried my hair. I was ready and I went out and sat on the couch and checked my phone which had 100+ messages on our friends group. DAMN. What are they discussing?

I scrolled through the messages and they were fighting over where to eat. Finally we were going to "NAWAB SAHEB".

Soon as everyone was ready, we decided to leave for the location.

ASHI'S POV:

I got ready for dinner, I decided to wear something comfortable, since I know I will be tired and want to go to bed without doing much. I did basic makeup ie liner and lipgloss, and wore my specs again as I was lazy to unpack my lenses. Soon Aashna was ready and leo followed us to the gate, thinking that he was coming too, AWW. Khushi held him and Aashna decided to drive and we left.

I checked the group and sanket texted that have left and I also updated them on our departure.

AASHNA'S POV:

We were the first one to arrive and next was sanku, Tanzu and rishu. I hugged them each and we smiled when we saw Ashi and tanzeel hugging for too long, besties!!!!! We were all talking about things, later everyone joined in and Manav was the last one to come
"YOU ARE LATE" we all shout when Manav comes and we said it too loud as everyone was staring at us and Manav laughed and we all laughed too. We ordered food

UNNATI'S POV:

This was after soo long that we were enjoying together. We all ate so much and when we ordered dessert, Mrunu said she had something to say and so did Manav. Mrunu allowed Manav to speak first and reveal it out, I knew about it though.

Umm yaa, we are like besties and he cant hide anything from me, niether did I force him to tell me, while shopping in the mall one day, there was some event and he just blurted out about it. He thought that I didn't listen but I know, I thought to keep his secret a secret and be hush hush about it. Soon our ice cream's came and Manav began....

________________________________
AUTHORS NOTE:

Umm hello people, I am so sorry for not posting here for so long and I was staying focused on the other book so much, I didn't get time to update this one. As I used to say, I have a lot of things planned here for this book, so now I will post more about this book.

We are so close to 1K views on the first book of damnfam , thank you so much for the love, I didn't think I would deserve that much.

Just a clarification: anirudh is coming in soon now.

I hope you all liked the chapter, IF YOU LIKED THE CHAPTER PLEASE DO VOTE, VOTING SHOWS YOUR SUPPORT GUYS AND DO COMMENT FOR ANY RESPONSE,CHANGE, SUGGESTION OR FEEDBACK, i am open to it and i love to hear from you all.

LOVE YOU ALL
XOXO