CHAPTER 3

*THE NIGHT BEFORE LEAVING*

ASHI'S POV:

I was just laying in my bed casually watching YouTube videos and that's when I saw the date. Oh shit I have to leave tomorrow and I haven't started packing. Thank god it was only 6pm then. I video called tanzeel.

Me: hellooo

Tanzeel: hanji bolo

Me: yaar tanzu yaar kal ki flight h maine kuch pack nhi kiya. (the flight is tomorrow and I haven't packed anything)

Tanzeel: lol ashi, (laughs)

Me: tu hasna band karega (can u stop laughing please). Kal kab ki hai flight? (when is the flight tomorrow?)

Tanzeel: main message karta hu tujhe (I will message you), abhi mujhe Sanku (sanket) ka call aa rha h (rn I am geeting call from sanket) so I will ttyl (talk to you later)

Me: okay bbie.

Tanzeel: bieee.

Hangs up!

So I decided to let my people who watch me know what blunder I have done. So I turned on my vlogging camera.

"hey guys welcome back to my channel. If you are new to my channel hi my name is ashi khanna and I will be really happy if you would take a moment and subscribe to my channel below" I said (PS: did you guys also read it like the way she says it? I am guilty of it!)

"so guys as you all know, tomorrow I have to leave for Mumbai and I legit got confused in the dates, so mai aise hi bed pe padi hui thi when I realized and maine kuch pack nhi kiya hai(so like I was laying down on my bed when I realized that I haven't packed anything) so like ughh. But then I decided to do a pack with me plus tomorrow ka vlog combined so yaa lets get started"

I set my camera.

"so guys like mai new year tak ke liye nhi hu so us hisab se pack krungi plus dresses bhi lena hoga cuz we always go somewhere at new years so yeaaaa. (she shows the dresses she is keeping, makeup and accessories and shoes and heels)"

fast forward>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

"so yaa guys like these are my two suitcases and one hand luggage that I will be carrying. This isn't like a light packing professional video so aisa kuch nhi hai! I am very heavy packer. And plus abhi beech mai mujhe Manav ka call aya tha to bring two suitcases so yeh bada is khali isme I have only kept chargers and all and he like also told me to get my id's and passport and credit card both normal and international one so idk vo kya plan kar rha h but I will keep you guys posted and he has told me not to tell it to anyone else also so lets see how it goes! But I don't think so hum kahi bahar jaa rhe h like internationally cuz uske liye bahut planning chaiye hogi jo humne kari nhi, so vo bas drama kar rha hai I guess but lets see guys, maine abhi sab kuch rakh liya, heels shoes, slipper everything so yaa. I will see you tomorrow!!"

After ending this part I look at the mess my room is. I also thought about the trip, what would it be? Why was Manav telling me to bring an international card and passport? What does he have in his mind!. Thinking of all of this and how unpredictable Manav is, I remove some long dress and replace them with short ones, I keep shorts and crop tops and jeans as well along with my go with anything heels and I stuff some extra makeup things so that I can have a proper makeup just in case we are going out.

I went down to then have dinner. It was 11 pm, I had to go to sleep fast, but I had no clue when to wake up tomorrow! I call Tanzeel again!!

Tanzeel: hellooo (sleepy voice)

Me: hellloo chhod. Ek second tu so rha tha? Itni jaldi?

Tanzeel: haa, tu bata kya hua! (yawns)

Me: achha, yeh bata tickets ka kya scene hai. Kab uthu kal subah mai?

Tanzeel: okay so be ready by 11 am tomorrow okay and you know my cousin na Raghu who stays in your building, he also has to go somewhere so he will drop you to the airport!

Me: arey bro, you send me the ticket I could have left on my own na!

Tanzeel: theek hai na abs sone de!

Me: achha okay chal bye

Tanzeel: bbie!

Hangs up

TANZEEL'S POV:

*The next morning- day to leave*

I woke up at 4:30 am in the morning. I checked everything, as Manav told me, I took all the stuff needed and so yaa everything was set, I got fresh n up and then set my camera after struggling to find a good lighting

Did u guess it by now? Did everything become clear? Okay okay if not now, then read along to know further!

"so hey guys, welcome back to my channel, so aaj hum nikal rhe h for mumbai and yess aaj se I am on youtube. Its all for you guys and my friends, you both have motivated me to be here, I am so glad! Achha anyways so like abhi 5:10 ho rha hai and I have to leave at 5;30, luckily Raghu (my cousin brother)is going to drop me to the airport and yaa I will tell you baaki sab on the way... as of now this my OOTD(outfit of the day)"

I sit in the car and then start recording again"so yaa guys, kal raat ko mujhe Ashi ne phone kiya tha and I told her ki, Raghu usko drop karega, ab toh Ashi ko shock lagne waala h! (laughs)

"so guys mai airport aa gya... kaafi jaldi aa gya, abhi flight h 6:30 and abhi main check in wagera karke betha hua so seedha board karna hai ab.... And kaafi khali airport h subah subah. So ab mai batata hu plan kya hai.... Abhi mai pehle jaaunga delhi airport aur ashi ke ghar usko surprise karege cuz that's what bestfriends are for and then waha se saath mai hum jaayenge mumbaiii so yaa lets see kaisa jaata h sab.

So like then I record my flight boarding video and flight take off video, the breakfast that I got, the view outside and finally landing at Delhi airport.

"So guys. Abhi I am in delhi and yaha bhi airport kaafi khali hai, so meri Swati aunty se yaani ashi ki mom se baat ho gyi thi is bare mai and abhi aunty ka call aya tha ki vo car bhej rhi h and Ashi abhi bhi so rhi h and time, time abhi ho rha h 7:45 toh agar traffic kam hua toh hum by 8;30 pauch jaayenge"

so I was waiting for the car and I got the biggest surprise myself, Swati aunty herself drove to the airport to pick me up. Like wow. So I sit in the car and record. " so guys I told you anuty car bhejne waali this, but ( I show her in the camera) aunty herself came all the way to pick me up. Love you aunty. 'love you too bachhe' she says while driving.

There was a lot of traffic we faced. But like around 9 am I reached to her house and she had no clue. So I was on the ground floor and she has her room on the first floor, so I decided to surprise her when she was to be ready, aunty was to give me updates.

Aunty told me she will go wake ashi up and I by the put my phone on charge and sit on the couch watching youtube.

________________________________

AUTHORSs NOTE

guys we have 199 views we are just a view away from 200. I am so happy . For many it isn't a big deal, but this is the first Damnfam account and first Damnfam story so i am very excited. So thank u all readers!

Plus i hope you guys like this chapter, more twists coming in soon!!!!

Please if you liked it, give the chapter a vote  and comment your views, i love reading and responding to your comments, it through comments i get that the story is appearing interesting to you guys or is getting boring. So do let me know.

Stay home stay safe
Love you guys ❤️
XOXO