CHAPTER 17

Thrid person's POV:

It was the next morning and Mrunu was the most excited one to go back home as she had her love waiting for her back there! She was the one this time to make everyone get up and hurry to have breakfast and get ready to leave

ASHI: mrunu, flight mai toh time h na baba

AASHNA: if she needed one power rn will be to call the flight asap or go to India directly (laughs)

Mrunu gets kind of embarrassed but then they were her friend's afterall, those friends were her family too! All of them also understood the excitement she had because she was meeting her boyfriend afterall!

SANKET: we finally have the first damnfam couple i am so happy!

Mrunu couldn't wait any longer, after reaching india, she couldn't calm her self down! She called anirudh and he said he was also coming soon

All were just looking and adoring how excited she was! Everyone parted ways to their homes after the wonderful experience, Ashi went with Aashna and others too as of now stayed in mumbai! They all had to meet Anirudh, the guy mrunu hadn't stopped talking about!

MRUNU'S POV:

Todayyyy finally i am meeting him! Through this all we have managed to keep our love alive! Soon as we landed and got our security checking done, I quickly too a taxi, i did no bargain, i am gonna meet him! I also invited the fam to a dinner as well later tonight! I quickly reach home and throw my bags and call him

ME: hey babe
ANI: hey babe
ME: where are you staying? Just checkout and come to my place!
ANI:(laughs) ya ya i am just doing that process only, wait thoda! Itna intezaar kiya h, thoda aur sahi
ME: i miss you! Jaldi jaldi aao
ANI: i miss you too! Bas give me 30 mins okay
ME: okay! Bye love you
ANI: love you bye

I cooked some food, as i looked out of my kitchen window i saw a truck with stuff, probably someone is shifting or moving in! I wanted to go and ask them if they needed water or any help but first i needed some food! I opened my fridge and there was nothing, i searched my fridge and found hide and seek biscuits so i munched on that for the time being ( WHO REMEMBERS MANAV's vlog? BISCUITS FRIDGE MAI KAUN RAKHTA H😂😂😂)

After around 25 mins i checked my window and the truck wasnt there! Wow that was quick shifting i thought to myself, i looked up the time and as i was about to call Ani my door bell rung! I opened the door but no one was there! Ugh would be the kids again doing some prank

I called ANI.

ANIRUDH's POV:

"So hey guys, welcome to my channel! This is like so amazing to finally start youtube! Mrunu has motivated me so much for this and i am not sure if i will post this as my first video, but if not first then its definitely gonna be the second! I wanted to record some amazingness and so yaa! Here i am in MUMBAI! For those who followed me since beginning know that i stayed in CANADA for studies but now i am finally shifted to MUMBAI"

"Okay so MRUNU doesnt know this but when she was gone, i came on the day she left and did some arrangements for a surprise! So yaa, you all would have guessed seeing the background that i am shifted in Mumbai, in her building, just a floor above her and she doesn't know about this! OK so fun fact about Mrunu is that yeh ladki itni excited aur hasti rehti h na har cheez pe! Matlab ke abhi bhi uska call aa rha h(shows phone) par mai abhi call krunga usko! She thinks i am checking out from the hotel but you all know what i am actually upto! So yaa let me call her varna tension mai aa jaayegi vo!"

ME: hello babe!
MRUNU: kaha h yaar Ani? Jaldi aa na, mai tenu miss karu chu!
ME: haa haa aa rha hu bas ! Two mins, taxi se nikla hu abhi

While i record my call with mrunu, after saying this i ring her doorbell and she opens the door and her reaction was priceless, she covered her mouth with her hands in shock, smiled first but then hugged me and started crying and i hugged her back!