CHAPTER 2

ONE WEEK LATER

MRUNU's POV:

Finally all the shifting was done. Phew it was tough. I lay down on my bed after posting my arrival video on youtube. Arsh too posted his volg and our shifting and house arranging vlog. I was going through my instgram and pinterest seeing makeup looks i could do. I had  to plan for youtube. So i was saving all of the looks i could do.

Later the same day ,We con - called ashi. She said she would be here by the coming weekend as well. I was so excited. Excited for everything.  I was thinking of giving away a big news i had kept for seven months in my heart. They are all my friends and they all deserve to know.

ASHI'S POV:

I was super excited for visiting my friends. I was going to be staying at aashna's home and i was all set. Tanzeel called and told me that he had booked my tickets. I was so happyy, i was soon lost in my thoughts about making a pack with me vlog. However there was a video con call that broke my chain of thoughts. It was decided everyone was ready for the meet up and we all were going to come by this weekend. We all were coming 4 days before Christmas. We all play this game called secret santa, so we all will be meeting up at mrunu's to distribute chits of secret santa.

This year was a blast. Great tik tok content, i was doing great in studies as well, i focused on self care too. Everything was amazing. I was happy. I thought of doing like a vlog when I will be going so I dropped the pack with me idea.

TANZEEL'S POV:

Me and sanket were talking about coming about mumbai. We usually for sure meet at the end of the year and always celebrate new year together. idk why but there is this belief we all deep down believe in is that if we all start the year together we all stay for the entire year together and closer. I know it may sound dumb , we all joke a lot about it too but we never dare miss it. We all believe in it somewhat. This will also be an year of togetherness of our friends.

After a very long call with my brother sanket. I called ashi and told her to pack for the weekend and that i will do the tickets. Of course there has to be a surprise if i am booking right. Ashi too suspected me of planning something, but i told her i got a great discount if I book for three as i was already booking mine and sanket's. ( I apparently lied about this but okay)

I had a lot of things planned. This year was also the end of our college and we would be free and working.

ADDY'S POV:

I was super duper excited. I would have to leave my roomies though, thinking of this made me like sad. We spent three years together in the hostel dorm, BCA finally i am done with you. I was excited to leave though, to go back to mumma, eat the delicious food she makes and to meet my friends. Of course, ooo this is gonna be soo fun. Everyone is arriving on Saturday and I guess we all are meeting at Mrunu's house on Sunday evening as from there we will decide secret santa and go and eat dinner at the mall near by.

RISHU'S POV:

I was making tik toks and duets. Living alone was good but also now i started to feel lonely. I chose it at the start, so that I could study better. Mrunu and my house are close by but i hope I had a roomie.

Even Arsh and Manav are sharing Arsh's flat currently. Lets see what happens. I went outside to watch youtube and posted some insta post and stories. Laying down I remembered the days when i hadnt met them, I was so socially shy and more like an introvert you can say. These people changed me in a good way, brought in the confidence I never thought I had and I love having them as my friends, they are legit the bestt.

MANAV'S POV:

I was so happy. For very different reasons though. My friends were coming over plus some good news too. I was happy and excited and like jumping around with joy. My deenu (Arsh) was so confused but yea i will tell all of them together about it.

They all will go crazy and the best part...... uhh no no no
You need to stay tuned to know more.

It was day after tomorrow when Tanzeel, Addy, Ashi and Sanket were to come. Wohooooo. Tanzeel and Sanket was gonna stay with Rishu, Ashi with Aashna and addy had his home here so he would stay there.
________________________________

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

Oh my god you guys.

Firstly I am really very sorry for not posting yesterday, I just completely lost the track of time and today morning I realised that I fucked up so I am very sorry for that.

Secondly, thank you so much for 100+ views. I know it may be very less for many people but its their first book here and I am really happy. It wouldn't have been possible without you guys, so I cant thank you enough and I love you guys.
Now, coming to the chapter, you may have guessed.... A lot of things are coming up. Do you know what these are? If you know do comment.

Also what I just remembered is that, I really love when you guys comment and give suggestions so please do so. It is through these comments I can interact with you all and learn that the story is going good or boring. Also all suggestions are open.

Please do vote if you liked my chapter.

And and and..... have you guys listened to tanzeel's second song: UMEED. That song made me cry, so please do listen if you havent, its on his youtube channel and is about the pandemic and lockdown we are all currently facing.

That's it from my end guys. Please let me know what you think. I would be eagerly waiting for suggestions, responses or feedbacks.

Love you guys
XOXO