CHAPTER 5

SANKET's POV:

****** the day of leaving******

okay everything is packed, lets just recheck, as Manav said I have kept passport and id and credit cards, I have my vlogging camera, lots of SD cards and chargers for my phone, camera and laptop. Cool, I went to take a cold shower and got ready, I wore a hoodie and a black jeans and went down.

"mummaa, mummaa" I shout looking around for her

"haaa" she said, coming out of her room

"aaj jaa rha tera puttar, ek akhri baar tere haath de parathe toh khila de" I said in Punjabi (ps: I tried, please don't judge me)

"haa haa, tere liye tera favorite aloo paratha aur dahi h, tu dining table pe beth jaa, mai laati hu" she said with a smile

I sat on the dining table and she served my food, she sat next to me and while I was eating,

"papa, shop pe hai?" I asked

"haa" she said

"theek hai, milke nikal lunga" I said

that's when my very young and cute brother called my mom,

"jao ab kuch din, saara pyaar aur attention isne hi milna hai" I said and we both laughed

after finishing my very amazing food, I went to my younger brothers room. My mom was helping him with some homework, I went in and said goodbye to mumma and hugged my bro my champ but but but... before leaving I did say

"oye kaake (usually said in punajbi), humesha dhyaan rakh si, je mai nhi ha na yaha, toh bhi maa mereko zayada pyaar krti hai" I said and laughed as he made a face and my mom consoled him and told me not to bully him. I couldn't control my laugh

"chalo mai jaa raha hu" I said and went outside after giving my finally tight hug to my mom. I kept my bags in the car, chachu (dad's younger brother) was to drop me to the airport. I went to the shop, met dad and said a goodbye to him and left. Soon I reached the airport. I did all the check in and when announcement was made, I boarded my flight. It soon took off and I decided to get some sleep!

ADDY'S POV:
Everything was packed, I bid my friends a final goodbye before leaving the hostel, now I wouldn't see this place again until graduation day. I hated to leave but there was a better side to look upon right. I booked my cab and went to the airport. I checked in and finally waited for the flight, I decided to buy some chips from the vending machine and I sat there watching some you tube and munching on some chips.

I called mom and told her that I have reached the airport and will soon be home.
Finally the announcement was made, I showed my ticket and sat in the flight. Thankfully I had the window seat. I also texted on my friends group that I have boarded and soon saw messages of others as well!

I am so excited to meet them. Soon the flight took off, I listened to some songs and didn't realize when I was fast asleep!

RISHU'S POV:

I was excited, finally I would have a roomie, I went to the store in the morning and since tanzeel and sanket were coming over, I got a few things to make them feel home, then I cleaned the house and finally after spending hours of cleaning, I took a bath and then to pass time, I ordered some food and watched marvel movies.

Soon my food arrived and waited for them to arrive.

AASHNA'S POV:

"So hey guys, welcome back to my channel!" I said starting my vlog. Ashi was coming in and I had to clean my house! So I generally recorded that and how Leo was playing around, Ashi and me were to share my room but my room had been a mess so that's why I had to clean and it also served as my content!

I cleaned my room and got some of her favorite snacks to make her feel at home. Finally after 3 months we were going to meet. And I am very glad she is staying with me, Ashi and me are very close, like I am to khushi. Then I waited for her, while watching money heist on my TV.

ALL OF THEM THEN LAND AND THEY HAVE REACHED MUMBAI, NOW THEY ALL GO IN DIFFERENT CABS TO THEIR RESPECTIVE PLACES TO STAY. SO I WILL BEGIN THE STORY FROM THERE. THE FIRST TO ARRIVE WERE ASHI AND TANZEEL AND LATER ADDY AND SANKET.

________________________________

AUTHORS NOTE:

Hello everyone, i hope you all are safe and are enjoying the book so far!

Now IK i am uploading small chapters but dont worry, i will upload more ASAP and the other book too, i will try my best to upload the first chapter of the KISS IN THE RAIN by today or tomorrow

I am glad you guys are soo supporting, i never thought, i would get so much support so thank you so much

A lot of plot is planned for this book too! Stay tuned

Love you guys
XOXO