CHAPTER 4

ASHI'S POV:

I wasn't able to sleep due to the excitement but I controlled myself and decided to get a small nap so that I am fresh tomorrow! Soon after, I hear my alarm buzz, 'ughh why is it morning already' I groaned, but I still woke up with the excitement of meeting my friends. I quickly washed my face, brushed my teeth and tied my hair, I then stood up in front of the wardrobe thinking what to wear, to help solve my dilemma, my mom enters.

"Heyy, you are up haa!" she said giving me a hug "good morning" she said with a smile on her face. This makes my entire day!

"Good morning" I said with a smile and kissed her on the cheeks. After parting away from the hug, she decided to choose an outfit for me, I noticed she was wearing jeans and top! Its like about to be 10 am, why is she so ready and that too this early?

"umm, mumma, why are you so dressed up itni subah?" I asked and she looked shocked

"uh.. uhh I had to go somewhere na beta, so" she said "you wear this" she said trying to change the topic, giving me a red tee shirt and a high waist black jogger ankle length, and my white sneakers which I kept to wear along.

"okay mumma, but you are hiding something for sure" I said

"I am not hiding anything, you film your video and come down by 10:30 to eat okay!" she said and left.

"so hey guys, today is the day when I am leaving finally! To meet my friends, so right now its 10 am, I am gonna quickly take a shower and get ready and see you guys then" I said and stopped recording

I took a shower, changed into my outfit, tied my hair up into a ponytail and wore my specs (umm yaa, I packed the lenses), I applied some lip balm and started recording.

"So guys it 10:45, I am getting late, I am all ready as you can see, mujhe Raghu lene aayega 11 am and I have to go have breakfast. Also maine makeup nhi kiya, since like while travelling, I don't like to do makeup..."

TANZEEL'S POV:

Soon after aunty, came down from her room, I could hear her record, that now she was about to leave, so I decided to go and surprise her!

Her voice became clearer as I reached near her room. "so guys it 10:45, I am getting late, I am all ready as you can see, mujhe Raghu lene aayega 11 am and I have to go have breakfast. Also maine makeup nhi kiya, since like while travelling, I don't like to do makeup, and its just meeting today so..." she said
While she said all of this, I turned on my camera and pressed the record button ,I opened her door and shouted "BOOM" loudly and her reaction oh my god, she was so scared, she screamed and jumped.

As I entered, while recording of course, Ashi was still in shock about what just happened.

I looked in my camera and said " so guys prank successful, ashi ka reaction aap logo ko dikh hi gya hoga, anyways Ashi (looking at her), jaldi chal late ho rha hai!" I said and she still looked at me in shock

Off camera (but my camera was secretly recording everything SHH!)

"tu pagal hai?" she said and she gave me tight hug

"did u like my surprise?" I asked

as we parted, I could see her cry.

"arey are you mad, tereko rulane thodi na aaya tha mai!" I said wiping her tears and gave her another hug.

"arey, I got emotional yaar, I am seeing you after 3 months and I didn't expect this at all" she said while still hugging me and I kissed her forehead

"pagal bachha" I said, "now lets go" I said and we both went down

both of us ate some fruit salad made by aunty and left, sitting behind in the taxi we both talked about a lot of things and in no time we reached the Delhi airport.

We both checked in and at in the waiting room, we both were recording our parts of the vlog and then sat again

"finally yaar sab ek saath milenge" ashi said

"yess, I missed everyone so much" I said

ASHI'S POV:

I never imagined tanzeel to give me such a surprise, maybe that's what best friends are for, they do what you least expect to make you happy. I couldn't the stop the tears to roll down from my eyes, when I hugged him.

Anyways, I went down with tanzeel, we booked an uber and I hugged my mom and dad, they are the most sweetest people ever, always by my side. Our uber arrived and we sat in the taxi, in that one-hour drive (due to so much traffic), we realized how we all cant live without each other, we have so much to talk about. Tanzeel told me about how he planned all of this and how my mom went to pick him up. Now all the dress up made sense.

We didn't even realize when we reached, we checked in and waited for boarding, till then we filmed our vlog parts. Soon, there was an announcement and we boarded the flight, we thankfully had our seats next to each other and also, I got the window seat.

Soon the flight took and after a few minutes, we were up high in the clouds.
________________________________

AUTHORS NOTE:

Hey guys, so here is the chapter! I am so sorry for the delay. We all know the crisis we are into and especially in India, students in college are left on a edge where they dont know if exams will be conducted or not. So there were a lot of filing and discussion with teachers going on which caught me up.

But next chapter with POV of other characters will be out soon!

If you dont know: #AASAN love story book ie A KISS IN THE RAIN! Has been published. The chapter for that also will be out soon!

I know its a small chapter, but i promise by the end of this week, i will make up to you guys!

If you liked the chapter, please do comment and vote. All of your love and support helps me keep going!

STAY SAFE
LOVE YOU GUYS
XOXO