Chapter 7

You don't have me, but I'm full of you.
It's driving me crazy. Why are you doing this?
Why are you making me into a fool?
I am warning you now. 
Stop confusing me!
Are you joking? What am I to you?
Am I easy to you? Are you playing with me?
You're in danger now. Why are you teasing me?
Why are you teasing me?
Stop confusing me!
- Danger, BTS

The next day afternoon, KQ Entertainment

Danger, the song of BTS was playing loudly in the practice room.

"Excuse me..." Setting on the floor, Jongho deadly stared at the two boys who were dancing their heart out in front of the mirror, "Hyungs...Can you guys... change another song?... Hello...HYUNGS!!" Unfortunately, the music completely overshadowed his yelling.

"헷갈리게 하지 마 (Stop confusing me)~~~" The youngest helplessly cover his ears with his palms in the corner when Wooyoung started singing.

He wanted to cut the music off immediately when he stepped into the practice room and heard it. He was not in the mood. He wouldn't deny that the song sang his thoughts out because those lyrics truly made him felt more pitiful.

There is a cliched said love usually comes in combination with pain. If this relationship really makes you this painful. You have to start thinking about... whether you should give it up. Of course it's just my opinion. Not forcing you but it's really the time to think about your future. My brother.

He didn't sleep last night. He couldn't. He spent the whole night to think about his leader's words, still failed to give himself a firm decision. Although, he knew exactly that he couldn't bear anymore since everything was far beyond his limit, it would still cause massive pains whenever he thought of ending their relationship.

He regretted on everything. He should not be addicted to the girl in the first place when they met at the same party one years ago in the first place. If he never made the move, if he never chased after her, if he never confessed to her... If the relationship never started, he would not be this painful now. It's all his fault. As Hongjoong said to him, everything happens for a reason. So far, he couldn't deny that he just made the wrong move, at the wrong time and in the wrong place to get such terrible result eventually. And he had to fix it.

He walked out of the room while the song was just finished. He hid behind the smoke-proof door in the back stair and took out his phone. Before he made up his mind, he needed something to prove him right. So he decided to call Justin for the firmer evidence since that guy surely knew the whole story from the beginning.

"...Hello..Hyung. What's up?" The latter took some times to pick the call as if he was just hesitating whether to answer it.

"Don't fucking 'what's up' me, Justin. You know everything, right?" Not a doubt but affirmation. Jongho gritted his teeth and scoffed. He had no patience to play tricks with the younger.

Thick silence was spread like wildfire.

After a while, "I... I don't get it. What are you talking about?" The younger stammered asked. He was shocked by the unexpected words that just spat by the other.

"Don't play dumb with me, brat! You know I saw everything last night. My question is this simple. You just need to tell me who is the guy with Yiren these days. Is it hard to answer?" His words shot like bullets with no mercy.

"Whoa! Hey! Wait.. Please calm down-"

"And I bet you know that guy but just hide it for her. Am I right?"

"Hyung, please-"

"ANSWER ME! Damn it!" He bellowed anxiously. He had enough of this game.

"If YOU just want to interrogate, I think you should call her instead of calling me!"

"Don't beat around the bust! We are not over until you tell me the truth-"

"What are you gonna do then? Are you gonna end everything?"

"That's NONE of your business!"

"How?? She is my BEST friend!!"

"And she is my GIRLFRIEND!!" He snarled back in rage. He would definitely punch the younger's face hard if they were talking face to face. "Listen... Justin." He took a deep breath, forcibly suppressed his anger and continued, "I don't want to argue with you. That's not my purpose. If you still treat me as a friend, please, tell me. I don't want to be the fool here. I'm fed up with it."

"......I guess you already have the answer before you decided to call me. You just need my confirmation, right?" Justin slightly sighed knowing that he could not avoid this topic, "I don't know what you have seen but... if you are asking for the person who was sticking with Yiren these days, he is one of our senior. And... yeah, their relationship is closer and longer than you think. I am sorry but... I think this is the truth that you want."

Jongho couldn't help but sneered, barely could accept what the other just said, "Does it means I AM the intruder? What the h-"

"I didn't say that."

"But it means that." His voice was weakly hoarse yet unexpected calm. Actually, he wanted to snarl his lungs out, he wanted to curse aloud so bad but he just couldn't. He suddenly felt breathless like a heavy stone tablet on his chest.

"......I am sorry."

"Save it..." He felt a little dizzy so he sat down on a nearby staircase, "It's not your fault, Justin. You are never a part of this. Anyway, thanks for answering me." The ridiculous truth that the younger told him made him speechless. He never thought of himself being a wrecker of the others's relationship. He was irritated yet helpless.

"...Are you gonna...break up with her?"

"I don't know." He didn't know. He mind was messed up and not functioning now.

"Anyway, please don't tell Yiren what I told you. As you said, I'm literally not a part of this."

"...I won't tell anyone."

He returned to the practice room after hung up the phone. He ignored all the concerned stares from his brothers and started practicing immediately without leaving a word. He needed to dance his mind off. If he no longer thought about it, could it be considered as never happened?

The most ridiculous thing was that even until this moment, he still couldn't imagine breaking up with her because he didn't know how to handle the overwhelming frustration and agony it caused. He felt so useless. He just hoped that there would be a blackhole to devour him, so he could disappear from this world to avoid this disaster.

Hurt so much because of you.
Stop confusing me.
You treat me so bad.
You treat me so bad.
You treat me so bad.
Stop confusing me.
- Danger, BTS

———————————————————————————-

Sorry for my disappearance!!

I got a big project last month and I needed to concentrate on it. I haven't sleep well all month.

Life is too stressful, you know. Now everyone is afraid of losing their jobs and I am no exception.

Boss always like to give you some impossible task. But you can't have any excuses to fail it. Sometimes I really want to quit. Sign..But I am too weak to fight against this dirty life.

I know this chapter is short. Sorry! But I promise I will keep update it 💪🏻💪🏻

Thanks for the 1k reads!!!!