The School For Evil

I'm the first to enter the black, dangerous castle and get my school uniform slapped into my hands. I obediently make my way to the wolf with the schedules.

"Name," the best wolf says flatly.

"Caeda of Kamen," I reply.

A schedule is slapped on top of my school uniform. I resist looking at it until I get hold of a bench and put on my big black smock. I pick up the stained parchment paper and read which classes I will have.

Caeda of Ivory Good, first year
Malice 67
1.Surviving Fairytales: Yuba the Gnome (forest group #1)
2.Uglification: Prof. Bilious Manley
3.Henchmen Training: Castor
4. Special Talents: Prof. Sheeba Sheeks
5. Lunch
6.Curses and Death Traps: Lady Lesso
7.History of Villainy: Prof. August Sader

The first thing I do is look for Laureen. Of course she was right behind me, the silent turtle. She looks up at me with this helpless look on her face.

"What room?" I ask.

"Malice 67," she says.

"Perfect, we have the same room," I say, "I'll show you to it then you can settle in and I'm going to explore."

"Okay," she gets up and follows me up the stairs.

----------------------------------------------

After I help Laureen to the room, I head directly for the galleria of villains.

I enter the huge black double doors and one glass case draws me to the center of the room. Inside, there's a long snakeskin cloak. the label says Sophieof WoodsBeyond. The name sticks with me. Like I've heard it a thousand times before. Agatha.