Chapter1: A day with Murthy's and Malhotra's😍

At Murthy Mansion :-

A cutie girl of 19 is sleeping by hugging her teddy (sry guys its her routine 😉😂 what to do) and her mother is trying to wake up her.

Vanathi - "Baby doll. Wake up it's already 07.30 am and you ll be late to ur first day of the college"

Nandu - "Muma 5mints pls (telling this in a melting voice to butter her mom)😂 poor soul dnt know her mother
Can do anything.

V - "Okay sure baby doll...u can take your own time to getup. But be ready to eat upma for your breakfast😉". (This is a serious weapon where all mother's are using to blackmail😪).

N - "Muma noooo...you can't do this to your baby doll😭 you know right I hate that to the core"

V - "Then be a good girl and wake up...get ready to the clg and your papa will drop you today as it's your first day in college"

Nandini Murthy can do anything apart from getting early in the morning. It's the toughest job for her. ( Me too😂)
Having no other option our baby doll woke up and got ready to college. She wear a baby pink top and white leggings (her fav and lucky dress) and went to have breakfast.

At breakfast table:

She saw her father is very much engrossed in the TV watching news. So she went to tease him which is her fav job😋

N - she cleared her throat infront of his dad and said "Muma nowadays someone is not at all interested in his baby doll and having love with his TV" in a shaky voice.(such a drama Queen she is🤣)

By hearing this Dinesh Murthy and turned towards her and said

D - "Vanu someone is doing emotional drama in morning itself. Pls tell her that her papa will not forget even if he dies".

N - "ohoh papa I just teased you but why you speaking abt dead and all....very bad papa"....she made a angry pout..

D - "Hehe baby doll....even I too teased you...leave all this. It's just for fun. Acha listen today is your first day of college. So eat your breakfast soon and I ll drop you in the college"

V - " See Nandu today I made your fav payasam. Come and have this doll. It will bring all good luck to you today"

N - after having it Nandu said " Thank you so much Muma....it's really very yummy" and she licked her lips.

***Forgot to mention our Nandu is such a foodie person who likes to have food always. Even it's midnight 3 o clock 😋***

After finishing their breakfast Nandu went to their parents and took their blessings. Even she prayed to her aiyyapa to take care of everything.
she bid bye to his mother and father and left to college with her father.
Rishabh also went to his school. vanathi cleaned all the vessels and went for her work in the shop.

At Malhotra Mansion :-

Sun is peeping through the window but our devil is not at all ready to wake up. You all are guessed right. Its our handsome hunk Manik Malhotra only.

Ne - "Manik beta. Times up...get up... You need to get ready for college"

M - "Muma it's your college right. So no one raise any question if I go late".

Ne - " That's wrong beta. Even if it's belongs to your Muma that doesn't mean you can do whatever you want. diary of all you are a student there and need to follow all the rules without boycotting it" she said it in a polite way and try to make him understand the fact.

Being a muma's boy he said sry to her and went to washroom to take bath. After getting ready he went to breakfast and greeted everybody.

M - "Good morning guys. Have a happy day " with a smiling face.

Ne - "Raj see finally our cutie pie came"

M - "Muma I am 20 and your handsome son and not any cutie pie" ( he complained like a kid)

Ne - "Whatever your age you will be always our cutie pie".

R - "Yeah as your mom said".

M - "Acha came the obedient husband of my muma" he murmured.

R - "Son did you said anything" asked raj

M - " Nothing papa.Just praising you " Manik lied

R - " Acha dnt lie I already heard. Listen your father will give you a life time advise. Always say yes to your wife. So that you can enjoy the life like a king orelse it will be like hell😱. Keep this on a serious note. It will help you in future when you get married" and he winked.

M - "ohoh dad. That will not happen with "The Manik Malhotra". Manik said this with a smirk on this face.

R - "Will see that son. Once you get married you will behave like a love sick puppy around your wifey". He said laughingly.

That time neyonika and alya came with the breakfast.

A - "Good morning Manik. See what I made today. Your fav aloo paratha and paneer butter masala" she said excitedly.

M - " Oh bhabi thanks a lot for this. You are great...see I won't share this with anyone" he said this eyeing his father whereas Raj made a scared face.

Both Dhruv and Raj shouted "No. We too want our fav dish"

A- " Dnt wry guys. I made so many so that you can have as much you want" said with a broad smile.

All giggled 😁😁

Ne - " Enough of this drama and have your breakfast and get ready to go" she  shouted eyeing raj, manik, alya and Dhruv.

All of them got scared and ate their breakfast without any mess and went for respective works.

The screen freezes on their happy faces.
..........................

Hi Lovelies ....so here i completed the first chapter......ignore any grammatical mistake...pls do vote and do lot of inline comments...

What do you think about Nandu and her family?

What do you think about Manik and his family?

Tell your views on the story so that it ll help me to improve my writing skills...

Bye bye lovelies....seee you all soon.....

#stay home stay safe#

- Akshaya ❤️