Chapter 3: The after effects😱

This book got 300+ views....i m very much happy...thanks all for the votes and comments... it means a lot to me...keep voting and next part is here...enjoy the story....

Dedicating this update to rattri210 & RishuSingh24 thanks for your comments guys...

Manik searched for Nandu everywhere...but she is no where...with frustration he went to his class room.😔 Cabir signalled him what happened....he replied nothing in a calm tone.... After that neyonika came and ask fab 5 with her to welcome freshers...they all agreed and went from there.....

They all entered in one class room....Manik face lighted up in jet speed as he got a chance to see Nandu back....he saw Nandu and navya sitting in the first bench... Neyonika turned to the students and start her talk.

Ne :- " Hi sweethearts....warm welcome to space academy....I m Neyonika Malhotra, trustee of this college.....hope everyone is comfortable with the surroundings...and let me introduce you the heart throb band of space Fab 5 " said looking at fab 5

First cabir started to introduce him with a naughty smile...

C :- "Hi boys and beautiful girls (he stretched the word beautiful 😂) I m cabir dawan... Drumber.....as of now I m in love with my food and in future if you want we can mingle" he said eyeing towards navya and winked😉. Navya blushed at his statement and suddenly morning incident came into her mind and she instantly stopped smiling and looked down without any expression.

Mu :- " Hi guys this is Mukthi. Guitarist in fab 5. Love to play with whatever and whomever....if it's my wish it should be done as is it" said smirking at Nandu.... She got sacred and held navya's hand.

S :- "Hello everyone I m soha(poha🤣) khurana....expert in piano and hot and happening girl of space... having a classy life so no one can match it" said like a model (pls stop this self praising you poha😑)

A :- " hey all..... Aryamaan here.... Know to play trumpet well.... in fab 5...welcome to space....u all will enjoy for sure and all the best" said this eying Nandu with a genuine smile. She too felt his good gesture and smiled back....this got our monster's attention. He dnt know where he got this possesiveness to punch aryamaan but he somewhat controlled himeself... finally it's our monster turn... All girls started to drooling over his looks...for one sec even Nandu got flat by his innocent smile(me too personally 😍🤤)

M :- " hyy Wats up guys😉... this is Manik Malhotra....the lead singer of fab 5 and a guitarist.....you came ask all ur doubts I ll be always there help you to solve it . I can be a good trainer beleive me"

One girl in the crowd asked " whats ur relationship status Mr.Handsome" in a teasing tone.

Soha got angry and shouted " its none of your business Miss.Chudil".

M :- "Soha why are shouting on her.let me answer to her question...first of all thank you so much for calling me handsome...😘 So now i dnt want to break your heart girls....I m still single and waiting for my angel to cherish me.... it may be anyone in this group also who will take my heart in future" he winked....he lost his surroundings and said those last line seeing Nandu with a intense look.... In-between they had a quick eyelock.

Their lala land collapsed with neyonika's cough..." Ahaan....will see that son for sure"😝 Manik made a  naughty grin. After that they started to move out the class....Manik with heavy heart, having no other option left.

Manik impatiently waiting for evening so that he can meet Nandu and ask apology for what he had done today. And nandu came along with navu...Manik went before them and called " Hy...y...mi...s...ss. oneee...secc..." In a nervous tone.... even monster know how to stammered 😂 credits to Nandini Murthy 😎

Building some courage she asked what you want? In the same time how which he used in the morning. Manik clean bolded with her attitude...but however he tried to speak further....

M :-  " Really very sorry for what hpnd in the mrng....it's full of misunderstanding....by cabir came to know it's not your fault.....my friends are the real culprits.... I know one sorry can't change anything....but beleive me i m really feeling very much guilty for hpnd today mrng"

That's it for Nandu she shouted back at Manik " what do you think of himself you monster....you can do such thing with me in the mrng and evening you will come and ask me sorry.....I need to forgive you.....am I looking like a joker to you...if any other boy did the same with ur sister will you spare them....no right? Then how can you expect me to forgive u....you all are disgusting.... I know you are the trustee's son but that doesn't mean you can do whatever with anyone....stay in limits Mr....first try to be a human then ask for forgiveness you monster 👿" She poured all her anger on him.

He was damn shocked to reply anything....after saying all this she took steps and one word made her freeze in her place...

At one corner group of boys watching some thing in their phone and laughing...she saw that and her heart broke into million pieces.....it's a video of Manik and Nandu's conversation and their kiss.... They are giggling by saying " see this Rohan....this girl one day one itself she started to trap the trustee's son....how can one girl stood too low for fame and money.... seriously I think she is some type of s*** who throw themselves for money". Nandu shouted "ENOUGH.....STOP ALL THIS....Not anymore" keeping her hands on the ears and they all kept silent... She turned towards Manik and said I'm a low voice " Thanks a lot Manik for making me a s*** on the first day itself......this is the best ever welcome gift you can give to your Junior" and left from there.

Manil dnt what to do and his anger rised to its peek and he started to punch the boys like a bull....all tried to stop him and failed.... finally neyonika came there and shocked to see Manik like that...she tried to stop him and by seeing her he instantly stopped everything....tears gelled up in his eyes.....she asked other staff members to take care of the boys and went to home with Manik...on their way Manik was all silent....after reached to home he directly went to his room and locked himself. Alya saw this and asked neyonika...she narrated the whole incident hpnd in the college....they thought to give some alone time to him...it may calm him.....

At Murthy Mansion

She went with her dad who came to pick her....he asked her about the college and all... she silently replied to all his questions....once she reached home she told her mom that she is very tiered and want to take some rest ...so she going to sleep and dnt disturb her....even her mom thought it's her first day of college so she might exchaused...

After locking her door she went to under shower and started to cry very badly...."Aiyaapa....why me....I thought I ll forgot everything hpnd in my past and start fresh from today onwards....but what you kept for me first day itself....I hate him to the core....he broke me once againnn"....she shouted as much she can....

The screen freezes on crying Nandu one side and Manik with red shot eyes on the other side.

....................................................

Hyy lovelieess....done with another chapter....hope you all enjoyed a lot.....do vote and inline comments.....it ll encourage me.....if you like my story share it with your friends....

Few words about our naughty cabir...

How you feel about Nandu's situation....

Few words for Manik and his guiltiness

How you want to punish Mukthi and soha?

So in next chapters nandu's painfully past will be revealed....hope it won't bore you......meet you soon...

#stay home stay safe#

Akshaya ❤️