Chapter 4 Shorty and her senior

Enjoy the update....

Nandu's pov:

It all started two year before the day when I saw him for the first time....he is so handsome and every girl will be die to get a man like him (even I was there in the line 😌).... He is the heart throb of our school....my senior....Harshad Chopra...

Our First ever confrontation:

Today it's our cultural day.... everybody is running here and there....all are waiting for the next performance...that is harshad's....

All lights went off and the spot light landed on him and he started the song " Tum hi ho". Such a soulful voice he has...For a mint I thought he is singing that song for me....looking at me...after he completed everyone shouted and clapped for him... I came from my dreamland and smiled....I went to have some water....on the way some one pulled me in to a class..to my surprise it was my crush Harshad....one mint the world stopped for me....I drowned in this intense look....

He asked me "Hey shorty...who are you and I saw you was starting me throughout the performance...may I know why"...

I was like a statute and don't know what to say..... I composed my self and said "Ji.... I am Nandini Murthy ......from eleventh ....nothing like that u said..you sang so well.... I mesmerised with your voice...that's it" said in one breathe and ran away from there in a jet speed....he smirked with evil smile....

This was our first encounter and I was like finally I spoke with my crush....and all happily went to home...

Next day in school I saw him and he said "hi shorty"( even though I hate it when anyone call me short but this time it is him my crush...so how can i get angry)

I said hi and spoke some random topics and became friends...day by day our friendship increased and I thought I m in love with this boy and he too....but poor soul dnt know about his evil intentions...

Its the day Feb 14, the day of love everywhere lovers are showering their love towards their partners....I thought it was the time I need to confess my feelings to him....one the way to my school I bought one rose and love greeting card for him....with bright smile I entered into the school and searched for him....

"Hi senior...good morning" I said with a beautiful smile..

"Hi shorty...good morning....some one is looking too beautiful today....let me get to know why" he said....Instantly I blushed and looked down...my cheeks turned red...

"Nothing much senior...h...mmm...i want to talk with you personally...are u free in the eve" said in a low tone.... He nodded yes and went to his class...

In the eve everyone  went from the school and I was waiting for him....he came there and I initiated the convo...

" Senior ....dnt get angry for the things I am telling right now....er..rr...I dnt know what is happening with me when you around me everytime my heart is beating in jet speed....you are taking care me so much and fulfilling my every wish....the day I saw you in the stage I literally fell for you....I can't even image a day without you...you stole my heart....i can see you feel you everywhere.... I get jealous when you interact with any other girl than me....I can't control my self hereafter.... It's love senior ...yes I m loving to beyond limit....I want you in every phase of my life....I beleive you will be very good Campanian to you till my last breath....we will create a beautiful life as a couple.... Please tell me are you feeling the same for me.....I won't force you to feel the same....just be frank....what you are thinking about me" I poured all my feelings without any regret....

Harshad pov:

"So finally I got this chick....I thought it will take more time to trap her....but this poor girl herself came to me...Harshad you are a very good actor man....no one can beat you really... So now it's time for my reward" he thought and smiled at her....

"Hey shortly even I fell for your kindness....how cute you are and definetly I am very lucky to get you in my life.... You became a bold girl and proposed me without any fear....such a cutie you are...I love you too and will take care of you till my last breath" he said ( nowadays lies are ruling the world 😟)

Nandu became every much happy and said " thank you senior...it's like dream come true moment for me....thank you for loving me senior....I ll give my 💯 in this relationship and never let you down" and hugged him...

"Shorty I am having a wish....I need to cherish this moment for a life time....can I kiss my love....it's my dream from a long time to kiss my lover on the proposal day" he said...

I got shocked and it's was my first time...I dnt know what to do....but I saw Harshad he is seeing me with lot of hope in eyes....I dnt want to crash his hope and simply closed my eyes and stepped forward...

The moment freezes when he kept his rough lips on my soft one....he tightened his grip on my waist...i kiss started slowly and turned into a wild one...I dnt know how to kiss and went with the flow....he pinched my waist and I streamed ....he entered in my mouth and tasted all the corner....after a good 10 mints I can't hold on my breathe and we parted....he moved his fingers in my lips and said " it is very tasty"....my face was full red now....my first ever kiss with my love....I felt out of this world... He kept his hand on my waist and started I kept my head near to his heart.......after sometime we exchanged our numbers and went to respective homes...

Nandu's pov....

Today is the best day of my life....I got my soul mate.... My phone ringed with a msg...."Hi shorty....I hope still you are thinking about the kiss...I promise you once again we can cherish it for sure" I blushed like a fool seeing his msg... We chatted for some time and slept

The screen freezes on Nandu's happy face and Harshad's evil smile
...........................................................

Hi lovelies.....another update.....hope you ll like it.....the past will continue in next update also.........pls forgive if any grammatical errors... I will try to improve my writing skills....

How is there proposal scene?

Few words for our innocent Nandu

What do you think about Harshad evil mind?

Will try to give another update tomorrow....pls do vote and comment...it will motivate me to write further....pls share my story with your friends..... give your valuable suggestions...it's taking 2 hrs for me to update this chapter.....your votes will boost me to write more.....

#Stay home stay safe#

Akshaya ❤️