Chapter 6 Reality check😓

Enjoy the update

"Choosing your life partner is choosing your future and modifying your own fate"

Nandu's pov :-

"That's how my life ended here... Still I can't digest his words that he lusts me not love.. can a human be so disgusting...can't he see my love for him orelse I am to fool to trust that jerk... Aiyyapa tell me what mistake I did...in these 2 months I thought you gave me everything...a partner for a lifetime to share...a soul mate to take care of...then why you made me cry today...am I that bad like he said I am not a marriage material...only can be a bed war..mm...." She can't even complete the sentence and cried hardly...

From that day onwards she skipped her school and informed to her parents that she will prepare in home itself and anyway study holidays will be start in a week...

One the other side Harshad became every angry as his entire plan has been flopped...still he want to take revenge on her that how she can mess up with Harshad chopra..but to his dismissal he needs to fly to US asap as his father is not well...so as of now he postponed all revenge,drama,etc

Present :-

Late night Nandu in her room crying...
" I thought all boys are not same like Harshad...but Manik you proved me you will be like him....I strongly believed from today onwards I will start my life fresh...but you destroyed everything manik....it took 1 year for me to get back from my worst memories with Harshad....how can I forgot his touch our moment's everything that much easily...however I loved truly right...but aiyappa today you broke me once again....do the same till you get satisfied...I will be strong to save myself" with a determination she washed her face and went to sleep...she played her fav song in her phone and start recollecting all the incidents.....after sometime she drifted into sleep...

"Music has the capacity to make you happy and can heal you as well...if you are happy you can enjoy the song ...if you are sad you can understand the meaning of the lines"

Screen shifted to our Manu (after all we are missing him in 2 chapters right😝)

Manik is sitting in the terrace gazing at the stars...its his fav job when he is disturbed and believes this can make him calm...he terribly want to forgot the morning incident...but again and again nandu's crying face disturbing him a lot...he badly want to wipe her tears and tell her that he will take care of her...but some point he know it's impossible...

😈 his devil side came out and warned him " Manik Malhotra what are you thinking...are you going to ask appology that too a girl....is it your character....think once u monster"

👼Hi all...ofcorse now I need jump out to make this dumb head to realise his mistake orelse my evil twin bro will brain wash him👼 "see Manik....dnt listen him....she is very innocent....dnt you feel bad when people mocked her and said those ill words...think once about her emotions" he said to make him realise...

😈" No Manik is a devil and he will be....he won't bend down infront of a girl...he loves to make others cry and he will do that with her too" devil argued...

👼Time to instigate the fire in manik" if so you will be happy right Manik...to make her cry...do one thing tmrw also harras her one more time in front of clg then people call her sl** more often....it will be fun right" angel said sarcastically...

😈👼😈👼😈👼😈👼 They both keep on arguing 😂 atlast Manik got frustrated and shouted..." Shut up you both....you are making me angry more...pointing towards devil 😈 you thought I will hurt a girl who is not at fault and it's my friends who made her do so...so I can't hurt her.... in fact I need to ask an appology for my deeds..
Now you 👼 don't be so much happy for what I said....it's my mistake so I am accepting it....nothing more than that...I am not liking her and you know I hate the word relationship" said sternly....

👼 "Between Manik ji...for your kind information not even a single time I mentioned you are having like on her😂....but what you don't know soon you will fall for her innocence" he murmured the last line

Manik got numb and shouted at them to disappear....he don't know why he said like things and all...but somewhere he knows Nandu is very innocent and native.... Suddenly he felt a hand on his shoulder... Yeah it's non other than his pyaari ma...

" Manu I know something is disturbing you very badly....i thought you need some time to calm and will say what happened....but now no more worries bacha tell me what hpnd in clg" neyonika said

"Mom please dnt be angry for the things I am going to tell...It happened because of all misunderstanding" said Manik and narrated the morning incidents...

Neyonika got shocked and said " Manu how can you do this to a innocent girl...u humiliated her bacha...infront of everyone....is this the values I taught to  you"...

" Mom I know I was mistaken her activities and reacted wrongly....that kiss went out of my control...in anger I did like that...after knowing the whole truth from cabir I felt really guilty for hurting a innocent soul" Manik said in a sad tone... She can sense the guiltiness in his voice

" If you are feeling really guilty try to rectify your mistakes.... Ask an apology to her...hope she will be in a state to forgive you...and prove me Manik my hope on my son is not wrong" neyonika said this and went

He knows if his mom is angry on him she use to call him Manik...now he need to make it up for everything which had happened today....he stared at the moon and said "I am really sorry Nandini....I will make anything to get your forgiveness....get ready to face the good side of Manik😊 hope you will like that side of mine" he smiled...now he is feeling far better and all thanks to his ma ji....now he need to make his mumma's hope win.....

At the mean time in deep sleep Nandu murmured "Manik"

Do their hearts have connection🤔 will see that in upcoming chapters....till now Fingers crossed🤞🤞and the screen freezes

....................................................

Hey lovelies....first of all I am very happy to see the response from you all....my book crossed 800+ views and 100+ views.....all thanks to my lovely readers who gave me such a wonderful support.....it means a lot to me...and special thanks to my cupcake mananlove1234 for helping my book to
recognise by everyone...hope I will make you proud drrr.... Pls do vote comment....share my book with your friends so that I will get more reach in future.... The views and votes motives me further....hope all of you will support me....

Few words for our broken doll Nandu...

Do you think Manik really feeling guilty?

Any ideas to Manik to pacify our Nandu?

Very much excited for your votes and comments....

# Stay home stay safe #

Akshaya ❤️