Chapter 8 Messed up🤦

Enjoy the update...

In kitchen Nandini pov:

"Aiyyapa why this sudden accident to my Appa....thank god Manik was there and he helped him orelse I can't even imagine what might happened to my father....I think he is some what good..."

"Hyy silly girl...did you forgot what happened on the first day.... that embarrassed moment infront of all...he only did that right....he is nothing....a monster....keep that in your mind" her subconscious alerted her

"But I can see guiltiness in his eyes... might be it was a misunderstanding like he said" Nandu defended him...

"Dnt be too innocent Nandini...I hope you haven't forgot Harshad....keep one thing in mind Nandini all boys will be like him only...to get something they will be with you" her subconscious filled up the venomous words...

"Nandu what are doing? Did you prepared kheer for Manik" her mom asked...

" Ahan ma... everything done...you can serve to him" Nandu replied...

" Okay then come we will have the dinner" mom said..

Nandu was some what disturbed with the things... but as of now she can't fight with as he is their guest tonight...

The dinner table was all set.. Manik had very good time with Rishabh.... ofcorse he is also a innocent soul like her sister...

Thet all seated in the table... ofcorse Manik is sitting beside nandu...it irritated her....so nandu thought to do some masti.... She took two silver spoons in her hand and dropped it on Manik's foot😂😂

"Ahhh...what the....?" He just stopped the word...all of them jerked and asked him what happened...

"Nothing much...i just dropped the spoon by mistake" he lied even though he saw Nandu only did this...

"Manik beta have kheer first...Nandu specially prepared that" vanathi said Manik started to taste that but it's too slaty like intentionally someone poured salt in it instead of sugar...he knows who is that...but he dnt want to create a scene infront of her parents....

" It's really yummy aunty" Manik smiled

" Is he out of mind...I put salt in it but he is telling tummy...okay, now time for the last sword" Nandu thought

" Nandu serve him the roti and paneer butter masala drr" vanathi said

Nandu while serving intentionally left masala in his hands...it's literally so hot...Manik shouted and got up from his place...

" Ohh...Manik really very sorry....I did not mean to do that..." Nandu faked sorry

" sorry for her mistake Manik..Nandini beta can't you be bit cautious....help him to wash" Mr.Murthy said...

They both went....still Nandu is aching like worried....Manik while washing his hands said " dnt act too much Nandu which you can't do"

" I...am..not acting" Nandu tried to be normal....

"Then why are you are stammering damm it...I know I did some mistake in past...that too by some misunderstanding...even after my appology why you are doing these tricks and all" Manik shouted...

Nandu was full shocked for his outburst...he continued" i though in this week you will forgive me.... really I dnt know Nandu you are hating me this much....but don't worry hereafter I ll never disturb you if u dnt want my presence....remember one think i will be always there for you to protect if you are in trouble...take care...good bye" he kissed her forehead and nandu closed her eyes to feel his warm....some unknown feeling happend in both of them....