Gratitude🙆😍😘

Hi lovelies....

Hope you all are safe and sound....

This is my first ever story and I had interacted with very few people in waatpad before....but after a long time I felt so much connected towards  mananlove1234 my cupcake Alisha...she showered lots of love to me....always she will be my inspiration in writing....when I thought to write a story I was very scared to start...so many negative thoughts limes up in my mind like grammatical mistake poor story writing skills,etc....I was very much insecure with all these....since I don't have so many friends in waatpad how my story will get popular and reach to everyone.... then my saviour came....I asked my cupcake to to support me... She accepted my request and instantly send an announcement to all her followers....i admire that humbleness in you....she knew me for some months only but she was ready  to help me....she is my first ever support in this journey....always I ll be grateful to you my choti....

From 20 followers now i got 75+....my first ever book got 2k views with 300+ votes in such a short span....In two day's I got 1k+ views and 150+ votes.... literally it makes me cry as well as happy ( u can tell happy tears😥😥)... Not even in my dreams I thought I will get all these love and support....mahaenterprises choti u made my day with your comments and vote....i was smiling like an idiot to read so many comments from you....you took your precious time to encourage me....such a cutie pie my drr....

vampire_lover27 and mysterioussoul43 NiharikaPerumalla Charmedone22 because of these beautiful souls I got so many views and votes in short days....Even though you all are having so many followers and dozens of on going books to complete, but you all took your  precious time to encourage me by a shout out....I dnt know whether a thank you is enough for the constant support....

I didn't expect this love from you all...you all accepted me and my story....I was overwhelmed to see 100+ notification today....this is my best ever day in waatpad in this 4 years.... Now I can feel the same happiness which my writers felt before....

Once again thank for all the persons who showered me with lots of votes and comments from day 1 to till now.....keep showering this love and vote comment and share my story with your friends.... If you want me to improve anywhere in the story feel free to suggest me...both negative and positive comments are welcome....

Felling very much lucky to get so many sisters in waatpad...finally I got a family here....💃💃💃 Love you all.....😘😘😘

#Stay home stay safe#

With love...

Akshaya❤️