Chapter 2: First & Worst Meet🤐

Enjoy the chapter 😊....

After bidding bye to her father our Nandu stepped into the college with an constant smile on her face. But she dnt know that her smile will turn into cry soon.

Inside the college :-

A group of two boys and two girls waiting for their another friend. Its non other than Cabir, Aryaman, Mukthi & Soha. They are the Fab 5 of the college( You can mention a group of monsters 😈)

Soha :- "Damm itt...Calling to Manik for the 10th time. But he is not picking up" she yelled.

Soha is very much interested in Manik as he is the handsome hunk of the college and try to get his attention for being his girl friend.....even Manik knew about her intention and use to do something to escape from her hold.

Mukthi :- Chill babe. May be he is on the way and you know right while driving he wont take calls like a good muma's boy. ✌️✌️ chuckled.

(1 year ago Manik had a mini accident by his carelessness while driving he used phone. Neyonika scared a lot because of this incident and took a promise from him that he should not use in phone while driving😱)

After that all the four got ready to welcome the freshers (You can say to torture them).

On the way Nandu saw one her friend in a blue kurthi standing near to one tree and she looks like a perfect traditional girl. She is sincerely praying to her mini Durga ma statue. Nandu smiled and went near her. (Its non other than our great Madhubala 🙈)

N - " Navu...what are u dng here alone"🙄

Na :- " Hi baby doll....today our first day of college right. So praying to ma Durga. Come let's go to our class"

The duo started to walk further but their bad luck these little rates caught by the mini monsters 😯.

S :- " oyee.... Crack heads come here you two" said this with a smirk and Mukthi eyeing her with a evil smile

Both of them got scared and went towards.

N & Na :- " ye..ss...m..am....." and shammered.

S :- " haha....sacred kittens....why you are getting tension....dnt you know to how to respect your seniors...?"

N & Na :- "N...o...m...a..m... so..r..ry y..es..mam" Nandu and navya saluted to them with tears in their eyes.

S :- " Hey girl... why you are crying.... We not even started anything.... I will allocate you one task just do that and after that you both can go"....said this eyeing nandu.

N :- "O..ka..y m...a...m.." with a scary voice.

S :- " you need to propose the first person coming in this way and kiss him on his cheeks"😜 said with a wink

Nandu got shocked hearing this.

N :- " please mam...how can I do this with a unknown man..pls leave me ....dnt ask me to do this" she pleaded.

Mukthi :- "Hey you.... small rat....do what she said orelse you need to stand there. But it's little bit different....you need to stand downwards up. Now choice is yours. Choose the wise decision " and laughed. Cabir saw everything and remained silent as he can't do anything. He knew Mukthi and soha is adamant to get what they want.

Having no other option she turned towards the other and prayed her aiyyapa.... Finally one guy came...her poor luck it's our monster Malhotra...fab 4 saw him and thought today she will be gone. Meanwhile aryamaan got little bit jealous because Nandu is going to kiss Manik. Somewhat he had soft corner as she is looking innocent as well as beautiful.

Manik came with a coolers and hanging the guitar in his shoulder. all girls started to drool over him. But doesn't care about anyone and stated to walk with the same attitude. Here our Nandu being so nervous walked towards him and stood in front of by blocking his way. Manik removed his coolers and saw her with a questioned eyes.

N :- " Hiii.... I a..mm...n...oo.. you..." She stammered a lot.

Manik got angry by his and asked her straight away "what you want miss and why are blocking my way...?"

After gaining some strength she finally told the three words.

N- " I l..ov...ee y..o..u sir...and suddenly kissed his cheeks in a fraction of seconds with closed eyes.

Getting no response from him she opened her eyes and saw Manik with a shocked face and with a blood shot eyes. He is waiting like a angry bull ready to pounce on her.

M :- "you a useless girl what u did now...that too with Manik Malhotra. Now see what can I do...you are gone today.... saying this he just cupped her cheeks and slammed his lips with her's and kissing her like a hungry lion....

Nandu dnt know what to do and she started and to beat him with her hands and try to get free and no use infront if the hulk. He bitted her lips for dominance and tears formed in her eyes and Manik hand got wet by it. Then he realised what he had done and left her. By seeing nandu's bleeding lips he got some unknown pain.

But he maintained the same monster tone and said to her " this is the punishment for all who mess up in manik's path. Hope you got a good lesson. Now stop this crocodile tears and get lost from my sight.... Nandu got very much hurt and embarrassed....everyone throw disguising looks on her and she start running from that place...navya followed her to console the poor soul.

Manik saw her running but he is least concerned...he started to walk towards fab 4. There soha and aryaman is burning in jealousy by seeing their kiss.

M :- "Hi guys...morning itself some unwanted mess.... Leave all this ....let's go to class".

All agreed and went to their class....On the other hand navya tried very hard to console Nandu and having no other option she accepted to attend the class.

In their break time cabir and Manik went to get some air. Slowly cabir started to speak abt the morning incident.

C :- "Manik Morning what you did with that girl is very wrong. She didn't done that with any bad intension. She was pressured to do so. Mukthi and soha tortured her to kiss the person who is coming first..... Her bad luck you came first...without having any other choice she kissed you....dnt take her wrong....she is very innocent...you hurted a poor soul..."

After knowing the truth Manik shocked and felt really bad for Nandu....he made a worst mistake....if his mom comes to know about this she will be very angry on him for his behaviour with a girl...he thanked cabir and said " I will speak with Mukthi and soha afterwards. Now I need to say sry to Nandini" in a guilty tone.

C :- "Dnt worry manik....she will forgive you....bit pls try to be gentle with her...she is very fragile so dnt handle her with your harshness" said with a concerned voice.

M :- "Sure Bhai....I ll take care" he said and went to search Nandu.

The screen freezes on Manik face

...............................................

Hey Lovelies....here the next update....forgive me if any mistakes..tell me your opinion.....

Do vote and inline comments....waiting for your response....

What do you think about Nandu and navya?

Few words for our monster...

What punishment you want to give to Mukthi and soha?

See you soon with another chapter....

# stay home stay safe #

Akshaya ❤️