☆ Traitor Among Us ☆

I was going to post a 4,000+ chapter but this morning I decided to cut it in half but I'm thinking of posting the next chapter tomorrow

☆

"CONGRATULATIONS ON MAKING TO THE HALF WAY POINT!" Me and Ragdoll said in unison.

"This is the dumbest thing they're making us do." The aggressive porcupine said.

"Listen here you little twerp. I've got half a mind to carry you as far up as I can and drop your ass." I said back.

"I'd like to see you try." He said.

"No fighting!" Ragdoll said as she pulled me back. "Continue on you two."

We watched as Shoto dragged Mr.Anger management away.

"You sure got a way with kids Rose Gold." Ragdoll sarcastically said as we waited for the next pair of kids.

"Thank you I know." I said none sarcastically.

"Mmm I've been meaning to ask you something." Ragdoll began. "You and Aizawa...you guys a thing."

My face turned red as I looked at her. "W-WHAT NO. We just work together is all."

"Sure about that." She said before slapping my back with her paw. "MEOW NO NEED TO BE EMBARRASSED."

The slap stung my back enough that I floated back and up a bit away from her.

"Sorry about that." Ragdoll said as she raised her paws in an apologetic manner. "Not surprising though. Aizawa was one to catch the ladies eyes. Ms. Joke is always the one to come to mind."

"Ms.Joke?" I said as I floated back down.

"Yep. They had hero agencies right next to eachother." She informed me. "But I always had a feeling Mandalay also had a thing for him."

"Mandalay...." I softly said thinking back at there interactions. Maybe she did like him....they seemed friendly...but that doesn't mean anything.

"Your face is turning red with jealousy." Ragdoll said from behind me. This caused me to jump once again and flew higher away from her. Ragdoll laughed as I flew just over the trees. "I'm only joking Rose Gold!"

I tuned my face away from her as I held my face with my hands. My face was hot. But before I could process anything I noticed something. In the distance. Smoke.

But it was just a small smoke maybe a small fire. Maybe a kids quirk started it accidentally. I went back down to grab a water bottle I had brought.

"Hey Ragdoll I'll be right back I gotta check something out." I said as I went back up.

She stopped laughing and looked up at me. "Everything okay?" She questioned.