𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫: 𝐂𝐡𝐞𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐲

"Keith your hair is like so cool, like even for a mullet, it's amazing!" Pidge slurs her words as we're going up the elevator to the apartment.

"Yeah Pidge you've said that at least five times in the last hour," I say while we walk onto floor 19.

Shiro takes her other arm and puts it over his shoulder so that I can unlock the door. Pidge keeps saying weird drunk things as we enter the apartment. I guide her to the couch to sit down before she hurts herself.

"Are you going to be okay?" Shiro nods his head towards Pidge on the couch.

"Yeah I'll be okay, not the first time I've done this. Go to bed Shiro. Get some rest," I wave him off to bed and turn to Pidge who is laughing her ass off at something on her phone. I walk into the kitchen to fill a glass of water for her, and I set it on the table next to the couch. She seems more content now; almost dozing off. So I go hop into the shower to get all of the sweat and grim off of me.

When I get out of the shower, I grab some extra blankets from my room and bring them out to the living room to see Pidge passed out on the couch hugging a stuffed cat we keep on the couch. I unfold the blankets and lay them on her hoping that I don't wake her.

Then I'm off to bed, but how can I sleep after all that just happened?

After tossing and turning for an hour and a half I finally decide that it's useless trying to sleep. I sit up and run my hands through my hair. Then I get up and walk into the kitchen to grab a granola bar. I look over at the couch to see that Pidge is awake again.

I see the blue light from her phone reflecting on her face. She pushes her glasses up and looks up from her phone.

"Can't sleep?" she asks.

"Guess not, it's no use," I walk over to the couch and sit down.

Pidge looks at me with a smirk, "Got your mind on something?"

"No," I respond a little too quickly.

Before I know it Pidge is off the couch and running towards the bathroom at a full sprint, then I hear severe gagging noises. I grab the glass of water on the table and head over to the bathroom and knock on the door, "Can I come in?"

I hear a muffled "mhm" then continued vomiting so I enter. There on the bathroom floor is a red puffy eyed Pidge, hovering over the toilet, puking her brains out.

"Maybe you shouldn't have drank so much," I chuckle.

"Ha-ha. Very funny," she manages before dry heaving.

I hand over the glass of water to her and sit down on the edge of the bathtub. She takes the water and takes small sips of the water and it seems to be helping. We sit there in silence for a while before she speaks up, "I saw you and Lance tonight," she says in a raspy voice.

I roll my eyes and glare at her, "There's nothing there Pidge, now drink your water."

"That's what they all say and before you know it-" I cut her off.

"I honestly don't know what you're talking about."

"I saw that he recognized you from H&M right when he walked into the room Keith. I'm not stupid," she laughs before going into another dry heaving fit.

After a minute she stops and continues, "You know we're all going out again next Friday and you're welcome to come. It was nice having you out there tonight," She stands up and turns on the faucet and splashes water on her face.

"Are you better now?" I ask.

"Yeah, much better. Thank you," she sighs.

"No problem. Keep drinking water; get some rest," I say and walk back to my bedroom.

**A/N: Hope that everyone's week is going well and that everyone is staying healthy! Again I hope you enjoyed this chapter of ATIMH. Thank you for the reads and votes! <3 Feel free to put any suggestions in the comments! Stay safe paladins.

-Arwen

xxx**

Next Update: Friday April 24th