Chapter 13

3rd Person's POV

Nimbasa City, a place in Unova perfect for training your pokemons, the city has this stadium wherein battles also occur.

The place also has a huge ferris wheel, where you can go sightseeing of the beautiful place, the gym leader of the Nimbasa City, Elesa, often go to that ferris wheel all by herself.

The three walked around the town, also sightseeing the place, they also heard about this underground train station, which is pretty awesome.

"Brother, I want that ice cream!" Leaf exclaimed as she pointed out at the ice cream vendor's shop. Ash sighed and then bought three of them, Ash gave one to Leaf and Koharu, Koharu shyly accepted it while Leaf was the opposite.

"Say Ash, how does your adventure goes?" Koharu asked of nowhere, still walking around the city.

"It's fine, exciting and enjoyable, with Leaf around, she enlightens the mood." Ash replied to her, Leaf turned around at them and smiled.

"You must've experienced alot as trainers." Koharu stated, Leaf and Ash nodded at her.

They continued on walking until they arrived at the Nimbasa City pokemon center. They gave their pokemons to Nurse Joy to look for them, she happily accepted and it may be a while before all of them are healed, so they decided to stay at the center until they're completely healed.

"About the league Ash, it says here that the league will be held at the Indigo Plateau." Koharu said as she looked at her Rotom Phone, Ash kind of wanting to own one soon.

"Is there any other updates Koharu?" Ash asked her.

"Well, it also says here that the champions of each region are expected to have their own wild cards." Koharu added, Ash frowned at what he heard from Koharu.

"Those trainers should he tough then." Ash sighed as he thought at that matter.

"You'll just do fine brother, you already defeated a champion, no need to worry." Leaf said and patted her brother's back.

"Leaf, I never underestimate my opponents." Ash stated.

"But you just did the opposite back then." Leaf said and smiled slyly.

"That was no underestimation, it was just plainly because I wasn't in the mood to fight." Ash calmly said and smirked at her sister.

"Geez, fine." Leaf pouted as she looked at her brother.

"Trainer Ash and Leaf, your pokemons are now healed, please claim them on the desk." Nurse Joy announced through the speaker.

"That's our cue." Ash stated and then the three of them claimed their fully healed pokemons from Nurse Joy.

By the time they walk out from the pokemon center, a sudden small chaos emerged on the city, it looks like the city is on trouble, they noticed the situation and went to the source.

After minutes of running, they found themselves on the Battle Stadium, without hesitation, they went in to the stadium.

They arrived at the field and noticed people in gray are having battles with some of the trainers on the stadium, and on the other side of the field, stood a somewhat important person, maybe someone causing the chaos. The man wore a cape and somewhat a machine-like eyepatch, he's also holding a weird staff containing a gem in it.

"Behold, people of Unova, we, Team Plasma, are here in order to control the region!" The leader of the team, Ghetsis, announced, and with that, he tossed his pokeball, revealing the three headed pseudo legendary pokemon of Unova, Hydreigon. Five trainers who were in front of them revealed their pokemons, namely, Darmanitan, Simipour, Doublade, Magmar, and Staraptor.