Chapter 34

Ash's POV

I had Meloetta and the others rest in the pokemon center for now, they sure had a rough battle back there, I quickly went here and evaded some reporters and paparazzies, and quickly had Meloetta, Lucario and Greninja rest for now. Leaf and Koharu managed to catch up with me, seeing that I'm heading towards the pokemon center.

Now that Greninja and Lucario have healed themselves, they also volunteered to watch Meloetta, because just like what they did before, they was also surprise to hear something from Ash that she did something similar, and they knew that she was caught later than them, so just by now she shouldn't have done something like that yet. But she did, Lucario was the most surprised, sure he also felt strong when the first time he did it, but he knew that Meloetta's still days before she's caught.

"She did have a blast back there." It was Leaf and just chuckled at that.

"Yeah, she sure is, I can't believe she did all of that, in her first official battle." I replied to her and can't help but admire at the display of power she did back there.

In that short span of days when I caught her, I can't believe that she just attempted her own bond phenomenon and put up that kind of power, not to mention, changing her appearance even more for quite a short time, I was impressed.

"Yeah, taking on that Darkrai is no easy task." It was Koharu.

"That's true, that's why she deserves this rest, defeating a Darkrai is no small feat." I replied to her.

Meloetta's pretty calm in her sleep, I think she badly needed it.

"And speaking about the battle Mr. Showoff, do you have any idea how dangerous that stunt is?" Leaf scolded while glaring at his brother, Koharu tried her best not to laugh.

"I-I'm sorry! I was just caught up in that battle that I didn't even noticed I did something again, I just went with the flow." I quickly said and raised my hands in defense, evading her deadly glares.

"Go with the flow?! Don't you know that you could've hurt yourself back there, you were reckless!" Leaf retorted, I didn't even thought of that, but she's right, I was reckless and I was not thinking.

"Yeah, I'm sorry." I frowned at that, she may be small but she's got the brains.

"You better!" Leaf huffed and pouted, Koharu really did her best not to laugh.

"I can't believe she just scolded a future Kanto champion." Koharu managed to say while supressing her laughter, Leaf just gave me one horrific glare before doing what Koharu was also doing.

"But jokes aside, I see that we can have a full day of rest before the finals." Koharu stated as she picked up her Rotom Phone and scrolled through it.

"Thank goodness, we badly needed that break." I sighed in content, Koharu and Leaf giggled at the gesture.

"And I also see that N is going in to the finals, so that means you're taking him on, and whoever wins will be the Kanto Champion." Koharu stated as she continued on scrolling through her Rotom Phone.

"That N passed through the semi finals..." I muttered.

"I only saw five pokemons with him during the tournament though, so his sixth is unknown to everyone." Koharu informed, I nodded at her in understanding.

"Very well then, I shall be ready for that day." I declared.

They continued on having their chit chat, and I just listened to them quietly

...

3rd Person's POV

Everyone in the room is filled were speechless as the battle was finished, as they saw Ash walked out the battlefield, Leaf and Koharu also did the same and went out from the room, probably to follow him and aid him.