Chapter 24

"Babalikan kita" sabi ko sa tulog na Nico sa sahig. The injection really did something.

Nakita ko si Anne na napaaway sa quad.

She's the real bad ass!

My attention caught on Lucien. He is fighting with Dominic. What the heck? They were supposed to be friends!

People around you have hidden agendas..

Friends can sometimes the enemy.

Dominic was a traitor in Lucien's organization. He also work For sir Jomer. Sir Jomer had a bad plan to the school. He wanted to control us and manipulate to his wrong doings.

He's fcking on drugs! That's why he change all the rules in the game. Naalala ko pa yung unang round palang dugo na kaagad.

All the outsiders who wore lab gowns had guns in their hands.

Puro tunog ng baril ang tanging naririnig.

I saw how the other students cried after witnessing the situation. Yes, they maybe immuned in seeing blood.

But, guns and death? Fear can be seen in their faces..

I blew air and observe the situation around me..

This is not the school I imagined. Despite the high class facilities and high level quality of education. The person in charge, sir Jomer does not have the right state of mind to handle the university.

May mga saksakyang dumating. Apat na itim na sasakyan and before I knew.. It was the Lief organization. The gang are here!

All I knew about the Lief organization was a lie!

I thought they're were the bad guys..

May dala silang mga posas at isa isang tinali ang mga nakahigang fake researchers sa ground.

Minutes after everything the police men came.. With Sir Jomer's wife crying..

She volunteered to become a witness of the underground business sir Jomer was in.

The police knew all how dirty the Leap Game was, they knew all the death and murder happened because of the people who held power.

He must pay all the consequences he made. Nalaman rin namin na ang mga outsiders na pinapasok nya ay fake researchers.

All of them are thugs except for one. A chemist, the one who made the coma injection.

The school owners knew what happened and immediately went to the school and search for their son, Nico Josef.

Everything was a blur and the parents of Nico which happend to be the owner of the university decided to have an early graduation. Some students we're traumatized and parents are hysterical but it was all put out when Sir Jomer the former Head Master was put into prison.

The day of the graduation was a tough one..

A graduation without Nico Josef because he's still lying in the hospital because of coma..

A graduation without Dominic Alister because of murder he admitted to commit..

A graduation without my trusted friend Anne Esselle. She disappeared without saying goodbyes..

And a graduation with no Treston Lucien Monfort.

They disappeared together.

The guy who made me feel what love was, he made my stay in Seven Blood University worthwhile..