Cruel 24

I saw Dondarell clenched his jaw then glanced at me. He walked towards Adenine then carefully get my son from her.

So, she's acting like a mother huh?

"I fed him." she said proudly, all smiles.

I wanted to roll my eyes but I don't want to be a bitch, baka paalisin ako ng hindi man lang nahahawakan ang anak ko.

"Thank you. Please leave us for a while."

"What? But-"

Dondarell stared at her for a while. She stomped her feet then rolled her eyes before walking out.

Like what I thought, that girl has an attitude.

"Here he is.." I was back to reality when I heard his deep voice. He carefully walked towards me.

I slowly lift my shaking arms up, he slowly give the baby on me.

I felt something in my heart, I can't explain the feeling. My eyes watered immediately and I tighten the hug on my son.

He moved a bit then looked at me.

My tears fell while he's staring at me.
He got my hair color, that's it. My baby looks familiar, hindi ko lang masabi kung sino.

He looked at Dondarell with confused expression on his cute face.

"That's your Mom, kiddo." Dondarell said.

"Mom-my?" he mumbled. Another set of tears fell on my cheeks.

"Stop crying. You might scare him." Dondarell said coldly.

I looked at him, trying my very best to stop the tears.

"T-thank you, D-Dondarell." I whispered.

He stilled then clenched his jaw, he sighed then slowly smirked evily.

"Don't thank me. May kapalit lahat ng ito," he said coldly then walked out, "I'll be back later, play with him."

I guess, he's going to that girl.

I entered the play pen then sat on the mat. I placed my son on my lap and stared at him.

"You're so cute and heavy," I chuckled then wiped my tears, "Mommy loves you, sorry for leaving you."

Then I stopped talking when I realized something. I don't even know my son's name. Dondarell forgot to tell it to me or I was just too overwhelmed that I even forgot to ask his name?

"Ren loves.. mom-my?" he said.

I wanted to cry and slap my face. Even If I tried to kill him and left him, this kid still loves me. He loves me a heartless woman like me. He still loves me without knowing anything.

"Your name is Ren?"

The kid nodded cutely, his cheeks are bouncing a bit.

"Uhm-hm."

I wonder what's his full name.

"Play?" he asked then looked at the toy trucks scattered in the play pen.

Then I remembered my gift!

"Hm. Mommy have a gift for you." I pulled out the toy car inside the paper bag then lend it to him.

He hugged the box immediately and tried to open it using his small chubby hands.

Agad akong natawa nang magsalubong ang kilay niya. He looked at me, asking for my help.

I sat beside him them opened the box of the truck and slowly pulled it out.

"Here, baby.."

"Big!" he shouted and started playing.

I wonder If the clothes that I bought earlier will fit on his body. He's chubby and he's so cute!

I stared at his happy face while he's still playing, trying my very best to memorize it.

He has a small cute face, soft brown curly hair, chubby and bouncy cheeks, a small pointed nose, round eyes, small lips. May guhit-guhit din ang braso at binti niya, halatang siksik ang katawan niya. He's cute neck is a bit hidden.

He crawl towards me then sat on my lap again.

"My, big?" he asked then showed me his truck.

"Yes, It's big that's a truck, baby. Did you liked it?" I asked.

"Hmm." he nodded.

I gently bit his small hands using my lips, his forehead knotted and pulled his hand immediately.

"No eat!" he exclaimed. I chuckled then kissed his cheeks.

"Okay, sorry, Ren. Mommy won't bite you again."

I spent hours on playing with him not and when I looked at my phone it's already 8:43 pm!

"Ego." I looked at the direction, only to see Dondarell standing outside of the play pen.

"Kiddo, come to Daddy. Time to sleep." he said in a baritone voice.

Ren hugged me tightly.

"No sleep!" he shouted.

Dondarell sighed then closed his eyes.

I rubbed Ren's back then placed his head on my shoulder.

"Sleep, baby. Mommy will play again with you tomorrow." I said softly then he nodded.

I looked at Dondarell who's currently staring at us.

"Follow me." he said then walked.