Cruel 29

I sighed then glanced at my phone again. Lester called me earlier to and opened my social media accounts. He said many people and some paparazzi saw me roaming around the mall.

Pictures of me and my son together with the mall and some pictures of us and Rick's mother inside the restaurant.

Good thing my son's wearing a small a cute cap on the other pictures, ang iba naman ay sa iba siya nakaharap kaya hindi rin kita ang mukha niya. Wala rin naman nakakaalam kung anong itsura ng anak ni Dondarell kaya hindi na magtataka ang tao sa bagay na 'yon. All they knew is Dondarell has a son pero hindi nila alam ang itsura at pangalan.

I read the article's name again,

The famous model Ego Natividad was spotted together with Mrs. Cozen. Does the bussiness man Frauderick Cozen and Ego Natividad are finally back together? And who's the baby with them, is he a Cozen? Let's find it out!

They asked for an interview together with the Cozen family but I declined. I just don't know if the Cozen's will accept it or not.

I gasped when I heard a loud slammed inside my room. I looked at the direction of the door, only to see, the dark face of Dondarell while he's locking the door.

I took a step backward when he started to walk towards my direction.

"I fucking allowed you to go in the mall together with our son to roam around and bond." he wrapped his right arm around my waist, caging me.

"I thought you're in a seminar?"

"I was until a fucking article ruined my mood 'causing me to go home early." he whispered coldly, "It's okay If you accidently bumped and talked to the mother of your ex, but my son being one of the Cozen's, do you think I'll let that pass?"

"T-they just thought he is!"

"I don't care. That's the reason why I'm mad. why do you think they thought Ren is a Cozen huh?"

He scroll something on his phone and showed it to me.

"It's beacause they saw you and your bastard ex together in the mall last week, searching and buying for what? Our son's toys. Remember this huh." he exclaimed then burried his face on the crook of my neck.

It was a picture of me and Rick in the toy section of the mall and clothes in the baby section, and we looked a happy couple in the picture.

"I-Im sorry, Dondarell." I gasped when he sniffed my neck.

"No. I wont accept that. The Mommy should be punish for making the Daddy mad." my eyes widen when he started to remove his coat and tie.

"Dondarell! What are you doing?!" I shouted.

"Undress now. I'll punish you and you can't do anything. I'm mad. Really really mad." he said darkly before pushing me onto the bed.

"But I-i need to assist Ren.."

"No deal with me first, baby." he said sexily.