Epilogue

Last chapter everyone! Thank you for supporting my story! This is it! Our Doctor Dondarell's POV!

I pulled his colar then glared at him.

“Did you put something on my drinks, you asshole!?”

Our friends tried to seperate us.

“Woah. Chill dude!” I heard one of my friends said, trying to calm us— me.

Ian only smirked.

“And so, What if I did? What's the matter, Nel?” he asked while grinning.

Yes they're my friends but I'm a freaking Doctor! I really don't like it when they do stunts like this.

So, this asshole really drugged me. That's why I can't remember anything  from last night, I can't even remember the face of the girl I slept with!

I felt bad about not knowing her or even her looks. I'm not like this, but I think she's now my responsibility. I'm the one who's responsible here, since I was the one who approached her. That's all I can remember aside from her name. Me approaching her.

Where can I find you, Lana?

“Dude, ano bang problema?” I heard one of our friends asked. I just sighed then stormed out of the room, leaving all of them.

“What? This is insane, I'm already twenty-nine, grandpa!”

“Yes, you're already twenty-nine. You need a wife and a baby, a family!”

“Fine. Give me time.”

I brushed my hair using my fingers. I'm being pressured and I feel so frustrated.

My grandfather was pressuring me about getting married or else, I wont be able to get the hospital and the other properties. I wont inherit anything.

Ako nalang ang nag-iisang pamilya niya. Wala na kaming malalapit pang kamag-anak.

Kung hindi ako magkaka-anak agad hahatiin niya lahat ng ipapamana niya sa investors. And those investors are greedy as fuck!

Plus, I'm having a hard time searching for that girl. It's been weeks and I stopped searching for her already, we're having a hard time finding her, I don't even know her looks. And the CCTV footage are fucking blurred.

Until one day, someone approached me, asking me to abort her child! What the hell? Why other people choose to abort their child? It's not even legal here.

I declined then I remembered my grandpa's deal. She don't want it but I need it. So I grabbed the chance and asked for the baby.

We had a deal.

I let her stay in one of my properties without my grandpa's knowledge. I acted like a good husband. And one day, I already have feelings towards her. That fast.

I asked her to stay, I was ready to settle down with her and father the kid even If I'm not his real Dad.

Maybe, I will never find Lana. So, I'll just marry Ego and that's it.

I became sweet, I took care of her. After she gave birth, she left.

Leaving the baby with a letter only, in a cold room, alone and hungry. I was furious.

I took care of the baby and showed it to my grandfather. He was shocked. And he knew about Ego too, about our deal and all! He knew all along!

My grandfather held a DNA test without my knowledge and he showed it to me.

Ren is my real son. That girl in the bar that night is Ego. My Lana.

I cried in joy at the same time in anger.

Three months after that, my grandpa introduced Adenine to me. Her father is one of our investors.

He said, my child needs a mother and I should try dating Adenine, saying it might work. But no. My Ren only needs Lana, his real mom.

I watched all her ramps in the TV with my son.

“That's your mom, Ren..” I said while pointing at the TV.

“My..” my son said.

Yes, he knew all along. I let go of Lana, let her to do the things that she wanted. Babalik ka rin sa akin.

And then after a year and how many months, she came back. She declined the big offer, the dream that she wished for. Why, Lana?

Then we saw each other again, she cried and pleaded, she want's to meet our son.

“I'll do everything for the baby.. Please.”

Everything. I want you to take me back too, us. Will you do it?

I became cold towards her. God knows how badly I wants to hug and kiss her. But she needs to learn her lesson. I already forgave her, yes, but a little punishment is not that bad.

Then I heard her fucking ex was making a move. Headlines about her and our baby... With that guy. I fucking hate it.

So, I started moving also. Little by little. I know, It confused her but I don't care anymore.

“Y-yes. For Ren, who wouldn't want a complete family for their baby, r-right?”

Her line broke my heart. I can't wait anymore. I'll get you by hook or by crook.

I took advantage. I told her to marry me and force her to say I love you. It worked.

And she do really love me. I'm at ease.

“Hey..” I said then hugged her from behind.

She giggled when I kissed her nape.

“Why don't you close the windows? Aren't you cold?” I asked her while caressing her baby bump.

“No..” she bit her lower lip then glanced at me, “Darell, I'm on heat, again.”

I chuckled, “Why are you not calling me Nel huh? Like the first time?”

She pouted, “It reminded me of my mistakes.” she glared at me, “Do you want to have sexy time with me or not?”

“Of course, I want it.” I answered then kissed her torridly.

She do hate me every morning but she's always on heat at night because of her pregnancy and I'm okay with it.

I'm still afraid that one day, she might leave us and choose her career again, but I wont let that happen. If I need to tie her on the bed and cage her inside our house, I will.

At last, She's now Ego Consolacion Natividad - De Santis. My Lana.

T H E   E N D