Author's Note (SPOILERS FOR 2x10!!)

SPOILERS!!! IF YOU HAVEN'T WATCHED EPISODE TEN OF SEASON TWO FOR MARVEL'S AGENTS OF SHIELD I SUGGEST YOU DONT READ THIS!!!

*****

Okay... WHO ELSE IS ANGRY AT MARVEL FOR WHAT THEY DID IN THE NEWEST EPISODE. I mean, yeah, we learned Skye's name and she got her powers and she's inhuman, woop dee doo.... (Okay yes I do think that she is like really awesome with her new powers and everything but I'm just angry right now)

BUT

WHY

DID

THEY

HAVE

TO

KILL

TRIP

He honestly doesn't deserve to die!!! He was such a beaautiful ray of sunshine who was a perfect part of the team!!! ;-; I don't get it..... I'm in denial and I don't believe he dies because apparently he's rumored to be in The Avengers: Age of Ultron so maybe he's inhuman too???? Like.... I don't know....

I JUST DON'T WANT HIM TO DIE.

And there was literally no Fitzsimmons at all and I was really dissapointed!! I mean, yeah, there was the hug, but it was a lot better in the promo than it was in the actual episode, because they didn't give any context or explanation to the hug!! They just hugged..... and that's it..... I thought there would be this whole awesome scene with nothing but Fitzsimmons and maybe Fitz would save Simmons or vice versa...... but NOPE. Marvel was a butthole and didn't do that.

AND NOW.... I have to wait 3 months until the next episode comes out and I don't think I can survive this