12 Days of Christmas | Day 3

Third Day of Christmas ( December 16th )

“Fitz!” Skye shouted and ran up to Fitz, who was working quietly on some of the Dwarves, and he turned around with a startled look on his face once he heard his name. “Quickly! Simmons is in danger! If she were here right now what would you say?!” Skye asked him, hoping that her acting abilities weren’t as bad as Ward said they were.

“Simmons is in danger?” Fitz asked as panic rose inside of him.

“Yeah! Now come on, what would you say to her right now?” Skye urged, getting somewhat impatient.

“Um… Simmons, I love you.” Fitz started, and Skye was about to scream and shout in joy. “You are the bestest friend I’ve ever had in the world, and I hope you’re okay.” Skye then groaned mentally to herself. When will they just admit their love for each other?

“Also, I might have accidentally looked through your private journal once at the academy and I read some really embarrassing things and-”

“What did you say…?” Simmons narrowed her eyes as she entered the lab with some books tucked under her arms. Fitz whipped around and jumped when he noticed her standing in front of him and in no danger at all.

“I thought… but Skye said… and you were…” He stuttered and stared at her with wide eyes. Simmons furrowed her eyebrows and set the books she was carrying down on a nearby table. Skye was standing still besides Fitz awkwardly, and as the two continued to bicker and argue, she slowly backed away and ran towards the safety of her bunk.

*****

This one is shorter, but I needed to make it less than one page because my friends and I made a bet where we can't do anything related to the things that we are obsessed with, and since I love Marvel, I can't do anything Marvel-ish... But they let me type two pages of this, so I needed to make it short and sweet! XD

Hope you enjoyed! <3