12 Days of Christmas | Day 4

Fourth Day of Christmas ( December 17th )

"Okay Ward, you're sure you left the note right on her bed?" Skye asked and scrunched up her eyebrows.

"Yes..." Ward scowled and rolled his eyes.

Skye looked him up and down and then sniffed and turned back to her computer, which showed a live video feed of Simmons's bunk. On her bed sat a small note that was torn around the edges. Trip was at the HQ with Coulson and May, so now only Ward, Skye, and Fitzsimmons were left on the Bus. The two examined Skye's computer screen closely, waiting for the moment when Simmons would walk in.

It was after a few minutes when finally the door slid open, and in walked Simmons with a small box in her hands. She didn't notice the small note until she set the box down on one of the ledges next to a mirror, and once she saw it she picked it up and narrowed her eyes. Then she read it out loud.

"My name is Leopold Fitz, and I love you. I love you so much; since the day I set eyes on you at the Academy. Every day I long your touch, the way you look at me with that sparkle in your eyes, and your lips against mine. I love you even more than monkeys-"

Then Simmons abruptly stopped and looked up from the note and searched the room. "What is she doing?" Ward whispered to Skye, who shrugged in response. Simmons checked under the bed, along the walls, and then looked up towards the ceiling at the corner of the room. Then her eyes met with the camera, and she frowned.

"Whoever wrote this, I know it wasn't Fitz. First of all, we started out as enemies at the Academy, and second of all, Fitz would never ever say he loves monkeys more than me!" She explained as she ripped up the note with a huff, and then left the room.

Skye and Ward stared at the computer screen silently. "What just happened?" They both murmured at the same time.

*****

This one is also short... :P Whatever!

Anyways, I shall post Day 5 today so then the days and stuff will actually make sense! <3