11 - seduction

*

*.·:·.☽✧    ✦    ✧☾.·:·.*

The sun began to set and you felt yourself growing nervous as Yoongi gave you an awkward look. "You sure you're okay with this?" You nodded.

"We need to get everyone, I want to stop all this death." Yoongi nodded and gave you a smile.

"I picked up some clothes for you," he said, handing you a bag. You looked down at your outfit, you were still in Jaehyun's clothes.

"What's wrong with this?" Hoseok and Jimin giggled and Yoongi widened his eyes.

"No, nothing's wrong! It's just that, you might need to show a bit more skin for an incubus. Especially if we want him to find you." You bit your lip and nodded.

"Finally we'll be able to see what's under all those baggy clothes," Hoseok said, winking at you. You stared at him and quickly ducked into the bathroom, pulling out the clothes.

It seemed like there was hardly anything in there, just small, thin pieces of fabric. You didn't have much money growing up, only really being able to afford leggings, and t-shirts. Nothing fancy. But this was on a whole different level and you felt yourself grow excited at the idea of dressing up.

Yoongi had gotten you a fitted purple dress, complimenting your eye, black fishnet stockings, chunky black boots, paired with a black necklace. You still had your charm bracelet on and didn't take it off. You fixed your hair, leaving it out and looked at yourself in the mirror.

You could barely recognise yourself. If wearing clothes like this made you feel this confident and good, you wished you had done it earlier.

You opened the bathroom door and yelled out. "I'm done, are you ready?" They yelled back that they were and you slowly walked out, feeling nervous. What if they didn't like it? "How do I look?" You stood in front of them.

Jimin was staring out the window, but turned around at your footsteps, his eyes immediately widening. Yoongi and Hoseok's jaws had dropped and you fiddled with your bracelet awkwardly. "Is it bad?" Yoongi shook his head, Jimin was still staring.

"You look amazing, Resi! This really suits you, we'll have to do some shopping tomorrow so you can find more clothes that suit you." Hoseok said. You replied with a nod and a smile, glad that you actually looked nice.

"Do you think the incubus will come to me?" Jimin nodded, a bit too enthusiastically.

"Definitely." Yoongi gave Jimin a look and he quickly looked away. "I, uh, I mean, it should, yes." You chuckled and Hoseok gave you a black jacket to wear.