20 - a gift

*

*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*

"Are you nervous for tomorrow?" Yoongi asked, sinking into the spot next to you on the couch as you glanced up from your book. You shrugged.

"I'm not sure. I don't know what to expect." Yoongi nodded, studying your expression. "How are you anyway? Hungry?" Yoongi glanced at you, almost shy and you gave him a smile as he avoided your gaze. "Yoongi, I told you, come to me if you're hungry."

"I know," he whined. "I just don't want to hurt you." You put your book down and crossed your arms, turning to face the shy vampire.

"You won't, and if you really believe so, go drink from someone else," you said and stuck your tongue out at him. He huffed and grabbed your wrist, letting his fangs gently trace over the vein in your wrist. You shivered subtly and it seemed like all his shyness had disappeared, a smirk coming over his face. He raised your wrist to his lips and licked a patch of skin, causing your body to start to heat up.

He gently bit into your skin making you wince, but the pain was then replaced with pleasure as he began to suck the skin, feeding himself. You were so entranced with what he was doing that you didn't even realise that another person had entered the room and was watching the two of you. He came and sat down on your other side, letting his hand brush against your thigh. You turned to the side and met a pair of violet eyes.

Taehyung gently cupped your cheek and brought his face close to yours, his breath fanning your lips. Your eyes slowly fluttered shut and he took that as an invitation to close the gap between the two of you. Your lips collided, his hand still cupping your face as Yoongi was still drinking. He pulled away and you felt his breath hit your neck, his canines grazing your skin, leaving goosebumps. And then he bit down in the crook of your neck, making you whimper in pain.

Taehyung pulled away but eyed your expression, his eyes hooded. "Want me to stop, love?" You shook your head and he pulled you back in, letting his tongue glide over your bottom lip, asking for entrance. You allowed him and let his tongue explore your mouth.

A knock on the door made you all jump, and Yoongi detached his mouth, blood dripping down the side of his lips. You swallowed at the sight, there was something arousing about it, but he just winked, walking to the door. Taehyung chuckled at your appearance and you lightly smacked his leg. "Hey! What was that for?"

"Stop teasing me," you said, crossing your arms, making him roll his eyes.

"You wanted me to keep going," he said, pressing a small kiss to your nose making you flush.

"Um, guys?" Yoongi said, walking back to the couch. He was holding a small box and you noticed that there was a small card on top. "This is for you." He handed you the box and you stared at it in confusion.

"What is it?" Yoongi shrugged.

"I assume it's a present." You took the card off, reading it.