36 - late night secrets

100k?! bye i'm crying

*.·:·.☽✧    ✦    ✧☾.·:·.*

You all made it to the inn Jimin was talking about, and he was right. No one bat an eye to a bunch of supernaturals walking in together.

"Okay, so who's sharing a room with who?" Hoseok asked, all eyes going straight to you.

"Um," you said, glancing around. "How many in each room?"

"Four," Jin replied with a smile. "No one will be upset if you don't choose them." He looked at Yoongi. "Right?"

The vampire groaned. "Right," he mumbled. You giggled and thought about it. You did want to know what Jungkook was hiding.

"Okay, I'll go with Jungkook, Hoseok and Jin." Hoseok clapped his hands in excitement and wrapped you in a tight hug.

"Good! I've missed you, flower." You smiled shyly as Jin sent you a smirk. Jungkook on the other hand looked like he wasn't happy with your choice.

I'm onto you, Kook. He widened his eyes in alarm and cleared his throat. "Should we go?" You nodded and hugged the other boys goodnight, following Jungkook up the stairs, Jimin deciding he would come sit with you for a little while.

The room contained two double beds and a bathroom. Everyone except you and Jungkook were okay with it, being used to smaller spaces. Jungkook immediately walked into the bathroom, locking it behind him. You sighed in frustration and collapsed onto the bed.

Jin giggled and laid down beside you. "Frustrated?" Jimin sat himself down at the edge of the bed, but he wasn't listening to your conversation.

"Yes," you said. "I have answers, but at the same time, I don't." You turned on your side to face Jin, the siren's beautiful eyes locking with yours. "Why did they wipe my memories? Why was Jungkook banished? Why does Jimin remember everything but me?"

Jimin snapped towards you at the sound of his name. "Huh? Oh, I'm not too sure actually." His wings shook behind him. You sat up.

"Chim, what's wrong with Jungkook?" Jimin's eyes darted around the room, he winced slightly but fixed his facial expression.

"He's scared."

"I'm not!" Said angel flung open the door, an angry look on his face. "Stop telling them what I'm thinking." He stomped over to you, grabbing your arm and pulling you off the bed. "Come with me." You stumbled out of the room, leaving behind a giggling Jin, a confused Jimin and an unbothered Hoseok.