13 - siren song

*

*.·:·.☽✧    ✦    ✧☾.·:·.*

"So, are we splitting up?" Jimin asked as you stood outside of Yoongi's house. Hoseok nodded, but then pouted.

"We don't have an even number!" You giggled at how cute he was. Taehyung crossed his arms and sighed.

"You're all idiots." Everyone looked at him confused, Jimin looked offended. "We're trying to find a siren, they live in the ocean." The stares were still blank and he rolled his eyes, pinching the bridge of his nose. "We need a boat."

Everyone finally understood what he was saying and you groaned. "I hate boats." Hoseok nodded as well, the dragon wasn't really a fan of the ocean, it was cold and contradicted his warmness.

"Where are we going to get a boat from, Taehyung?" Yoongi asked. "This isn't really a part of town where people sail."

Taehyung pointed to a general direction. "There's a dock there with boats you can rent." You bit your lip, anxious.

"Surely we can just try by the beach?" You suggested, fiddling with your fingers. Anything to avoid the ocean. You didn't really know what scared you about it, just that it was something you never wanted to go back into.

"I think we'll need a boat," Jimin said, sighing. "It's too hard and sirens do tend to stay in deeper parts of the water." You nodded and Hoseok gently grabbed your hand, intertwining your fingers. Taehyung smirked at the gesture and your face tinged with red. The five of you all packed a bag each, with spare clothes, food and water. You weren't sure how long you'd be on the water for.

"Let's go then," Yoongi said, after everyone was done. "Lead the way, Taehyung." The incubus smiled proudly and began to lead you all away from town, walking along the beach. As you walked for a while, you began to see the dock and sighed in relief. For a second you weren't sure if Taehyung was telling the truth. You felt like there was something he was hiding.

The five of you approached the shack that was on the beach. "I think Yoongi and Taehyung should go in," you said. "You both have ways to easily rent a boat." Taehyung raised an eyebrow, but dragged Yoongi in with him anyway.

"Resi," Jimin said quietly. You turned to him, looking at him as he began to speak again. "Why didn't you tell us that the fallen angel visited you again?" Your throat went dry. It had completely slipped your mind.

"I-I forgot. I promise I just forgot," you sighed as Jimin looked down at you, a sad look on his face. You gently let go of Hobi's hand and brought Jimin into a hug. "I just forgot. I can't tell whether he's actually there or if he's just messing with my mind." Jimin sighed into your hair and pulled away, his hands at your waist.