38 - the contract

all you nasties want an eightsome

all you nasties want an eightsome...i'll do my best hehe
favourite bts ships? let me know please, or any pairings you'd like to see with resi

*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*

The walk to the palace was peaceful, you and Jimin relishing in all your memories, feeling like you actually belonged now. Hoseok and Taehyung were on either side of you, holding your hands, feeling the happiness that radiated off you.

Yoongi stopped walking, turning around to face everyone. "I know this might not be the right time," he started, "but should we talk about what we are?"

"What do you mean?" Jungkook asked.

"He means as in all of us being together," Jimin said. "Because we all love Resi."

"And I love all of you," you said with a smile, earning smiles back and some flustered faces. "I want to be with all of you."

"I'm good with that," Hoseok agreed.

"Same," Taehyung said, his tongue swiping across his lips as he eyed everyone, Jin looking away as his face flushed bright red. Yoongi nodded.

"It's settled then." He looked away, but you caught his shy smile, feeling a warmth in your chest as you were now officially with the boys you love.

You all finally arrived at the palace, it wasn't hard to miss, a huge building with marble columns and a well-kept garden. You frowned slightly while looking at it. From what you remembered, it looked different, but then you realised—the fire.

Jungkook's wings drooped as you reached the door, he kept close to Jin, clinging to the siren as he tried to calm the angel down. Jimin nodded at the guards whose eyes widened upon seeing you. You smiled awkwardly and followed Jimin in, taking in your surroundings.

The place was well decorated, with many paintings and plants, the area being spacious, but also quite bare. There was no touch of homeliness, no evidence of it being a lived in place. It felt cold and lonely, not at all the place you remembered visiting when you were younger. Namjoon seemed to notice it too, frowning as he looked around.

"It changed a lot," Jimin explained. "After everything happened, my father was distraught, and my step-mother made no effort to give this place love."

Yoongi tapped Jimin's shoulder comfortingly, snapping the angel out of his trance. "Okay, let's go to his office." Everyone followed Jimin down some corridors, until he stood in front of a large door. You were about to join him, but stiffened when a painting at the end of the corridor caught your eye.