Promise.

"Well you see, Sweet Adam, thats the thing." The demon stared into his eyes, increasing his uneasiness through the roof. "I can't say it."
   "How can I help you then?" Adam shot another protective glance at Barbra. "What are we supposed to do play some sort of guessing game?"
" Adam, I like the way you think!"
"What do you mea-"

  After what seemed like hours of guessing, Adam finally got it.

"Beetlejuice?"

"Yes!" Beetlejuice's grainy voice grew louder "Two more Adam, come on, two more!"
"Beetleju-" Adam paused, "Wait." Beetlejuice fell to his knees and rolled his eyes, desperately waiting for Adam to do what he wanted. " You promise that you leave Barbra and I alone and make sure she delivers a healthy baby?" The demon nodded impatiently, " And that even after they're born, you wont do anything to them?" He nodded again.
   "How 'bout this Adam, you say my name, I'll make sure your kid pops out fine and I wont let anything happen to them for the rest of their life. I swear, now PLEASE just do it."
    Adam closed his eyes, this was it, the thing him and Barbra had been waiting for , for months. He couldn't let the opportunity go to waste.

"Beetlejuice."
"Yes!"
"Beetlejuice?"
"Holy shit! Holy shit!"
"Beetlejuice!"

This is so short but it's 3 am and I got a little inspired. So... enjoy! They'll be more coming very soon, I just need to go to sleep 😂❤️