Prologue

You need to use your power again, my dear.

Why?

He's dead again.

Seriously?! That's the second time he's died now. Why should I bring him back? What's the point? He'll probably end up dead again.

He and his brother will do 'Get Help'.

Sophie perks up.

Really?! Show me!

I'll show you after it happens.

Sophie pouts.

Sophie... Come on.

Sophie sighs.

Fine.

Sophie closes her eyes and focuses on finding his soul. Then she moves the particles around him, bringing him back for the second time, and not the last.

There! I did it. Now leave me alone.

Okay, but before I go, I would advise that you look at your eyes.

Why?

Just look.

Sophie moves to in front of a mirror. She gasps.

"Black?! What does that even mean?! Why not blue? That'd make more sense. What's related to black?"

She thinks through what each colour that the whites of her eyes have changed to.

Silver is joy. Red is anger. Blue is sadness. Purple is fear. White is at peace.

As a demi-Immortal, the colour of her eyes explained her emotions. She knew what all of them meant ... except for black. She'd never seen them go that colour before. The amount of her eyes in that colour showed how strong each emotion was. If the emotion reached it's peak, her scars also showed in that colour.

She could hide her eyes if she chose to. All she had to do was double tap her right temple. And that's what she does.