THE BLOODBATH.

'THIS MARKS THE START OF OUR GAMES! MAY THE BEST TRIBUTE WIN, AND THE BEST DISTRICT PREVAIL!'

The tributes look around the cornucopia, making eye contact with each other as they stand together on their podiums.

The horn sounds, which marks the start of the games.
Everyone has different plans, and they're putting them into action.
NOW!

JISUNG leaps off his podium, taking this as a chance to run away.
He manages to run away from the cornucopia successfully.

Meanwhile JYP gets off his podium, only to find a lighter and some rope, which he runs away with.

JEONGIN, YUGYEOM, JACKSON and JEONGYEON come together after leaving their podiums, sharing everything they have found, before running their separate ways.

WONPIL, YUNA, HYUNJIN and YOUNGHYUN do the same, running their own way afterwards.

SEUNGMIN runs into CHAN whilst on his way to search, he successfully manages to scare CHAN away from the cornucopia.

RYUJIN and JAEBUM observe their surroundings, before running away from the cornucopia.
BAMBAM ends up following them out of the cornucopia, going his own way after finding a pond.

DAHYUN and MARK come across a bag at the same time, as MARK tries to pick it up, DAHYUN grabs it. They fight over the bag until MARK retreats.

JIHYO looks over at CHAEYOUNG, who seems to be vulnerable. She takes it as a chance to attack the shorter. But FELIX manages to protect CHAEYOUNG at the perfect time, which kills JIHYO.

YOUNGJAE manages to find a first aid kit whilst searching near the trees, he runs off with it immediately.

Whilst searching behind rocks and trees, DOWOON somehow finds a sword. He thinks it'll help, so he keeps it.

LIA grabs a backpack, but doesn't realize that it's empty.

MOMO finds a shack, and manages to find fishing bait whilst MINHO helps her find fishing gear.

Near the spot where LIA found a backpack, CHAERYEONG finds another backpack, which is full of camping equipment.

JINYOUNG, YEJI, JAE, SANA and NAYEON team up to run away from the cornucopia.

Luckily, CHANGBIN finds a basket, which is full of bread.
As he attempts to grab it, MANAGER-SENPAI reaches out for it. CHANGBIN throws a punch, which manages to break MANAGER-SENPAI's nose.
He quickly runs off with the basket after.

SUNGJIN jumps off his podium, running away immediately, whilst knowing that MINA is following him. She ends up killing SUNGJIN after chasing him for 7 minutes.

TZUYU finds a frozen lake, and supplies on the other side of it. She decides to carefully tread across the lake, but the ice is too thin. It cracks underneath her, and she falls straight into it.
With no one around, TZUYU doesn't manage to get out of the cold water. She drowns on the spot.