🌙 NIGHT 2.

"WELCOME TO NIGHT 2, TRIBUTES! I HOPE YOU'VE DONE WELL DURING THE LAST DAY. CONGRATULATIONS ON STAYING ALIVE!
OH, AND BE CAREFUL TONIGHT, YOU NEVER KNOW WHAT COULD HAPPEN..."

JYP, JAEBUM and JACKSON team up to ambush JEONGYEON, YEJI and CHANGBIN, who kill them instead.

SANA and NAYEON sit together at a fire and talk about the tributes who are still alive.

DOWOON asks YOUNGHYUN to end his life, but is turned down instantly.

RYUJIN tends to her wounds.

MANAGER-SENPAI doesn't manage to fall asleep, and stays awake all night.

During the course of the day, DAHYUN couldn't manage to find any food. She dies of hunger in the middle of the night.

HYUNJIN passes out from exhaustion, just as he makes it to his camp.

YUNA finds a tree, climbs it, and uses it as a place to rest.

While walking back to his camp, FELIX comes across an injured MINA. He tends to her wounds.

WONPIL and BAMBAM talk about random things, including the tributes.

CHAEYOUNG fends MARK, JEONGIN and JISUNG away from her fire.

In the middle of sleeping, YOUNGJAE is awoken by a nightmare.

CHAERYEONG finds a quiet spot and tends to her wounds.

MOMO attempts to escape the arena, but while she does, a trap is set off. The trap ends up impaling her in the chest.