🌙 NIGHT 1.

"IT'S NOW THE FIRST NIGHT! CONGRATULATIONS TO EVERYONE WHO HAS MANAGED TO LIVE SO FAR!"

WONPIL, YOUNGHYUN, MINHO, CHAEYOUNG and DOWOON share their zones for the day, which leads to them sleeping in shifts.

HYUNJIN cooks some food, and then puts out his fire, eating in peace.

JEONGYEON comes across MANAGER-SENPAI, and they huddle for warmth.

MOMO sits down and thinks about home.

JEONGIN, MINA and YEJI try to get warmth by going to YUNA's fire. YUNA fends them off the second she sees them.

Like any person these days, JINYOUNG stays awake for the whole night.

LIA, SEUNGMIN, JAY WHY PEE and JISUNG tell each other ghost stories to lighten the mood.

RYUJIN and JACKSON make a truce for the night, whilst searching, they come across YUGYEOM and work together to drown him.

BAMBAM loses sight of where he is.

MARK spots JAE trying to steal from his camp, and chases him off before killing him.

DAHYUN sits in her tent and questions her sanity.

Nearby, NAYEON starts a fire.

CHAERYEONG starts to feel lonely, and thinks about home.

JAEBUM receives medical supplies from an unknown sponsor.

FELIX and YOUNGJAE talk about the tributes who managed to stay alive.

In two different locations, SANA and CHANGBIN lose sight of where they are.