🌞 DAY 1.

'IT IS NOW THE FIRST DAY OF OUR GAMES! WELCOME EVERYONE! OH? IT SEEMS WE'VE ALREADY LOST A FEW..?
WHAT A SHAME...THEY COULD'VE LIVED LONGER...'

FELIX leaves his safe zone for a while, to search for firewood to use during the night.

Nearby, MOMO walks past MANAGER-SENPAI's zone, but he scares her away.

On the other side of the lake, JEONGIN is chasing RYUJIN away from his zone.
She sprains her ankle in the process.

JISUNG comes across JEONGYEON while searching, the two make a truce and work together for the day.

While searching around the trees, BAMBAM injures himself.

The trees near BAMBAM start to rustle, he sneaks off carefully, getting back to his safe zone.
Behind the trees is HYUNJIN and MINHO.
The two were fighting, and MINHO overpowered HYUNJIN, but ended up sparing him.

SEUNGMIN, who is lonely, decides to search for other tributes.

CHAEYOUNG runs away from DOWOON, who was protecting his zone.

A few zones away, MARK notices YOUNGHYUN with supplies. He decides to watch for a while.

YOUNGJAE encounters FELIX while searching for firewood. The two go their separate ways after successfully finding enough firewood.

WONPIL and JINYOUNG split up to search for resources, while CHANGBIN, who is in the next zone, tries to sleep for the whole day.

JYP attempts to go to higher ground, finding LIA and JAE fighting near the cliff. LIA manages to win, but spares JAE's life.

MINA chases DAHYUN away, but she manages to get away.

CHAERYEONG camouflages herself in a bush.

YUNA gets injured while hunting, but JAEBUM helps her out and tends to her wounds.

NAYEON, YEJI, JACKSON and YUGYEOM make a truce for the day, and raid SANA's camp while she is out hunting.

While SANA is hunting, she hears an explosion nearby.
That explosion was caused by CHAN, who accidentally stepped on a landmine he didn't see.