🌞 DAY 2.

'OH, IT'S ALREADY THE SECOND DAY? WE'VE LOST QUITE A FEW TRIBUTES, HAVEN'T WE?
WELL THAT'S UNFORTUNATE...MAYBE THESE TRIBUTES WILL SURVIVE LONGER...'

While searching, JEONGYEON injures herself.

YOUNGJAE thinks about home, whilst DAHYUN practices her archery in the next zone.

FELIX quietly searches for a water source.

JAEBUM invades SANA's camp, not realizing that she is nearby. After spotting him, she chases JAEBUM until he manages to get away with a sprained ankle.

DOWOON chases JISUNG after he attempted to steal some food.

MINA gets into a fight with LIA, and after a long battle, MINA spears LIA in the abdomen.

BAMBAM chases YUNA away from supplies that he found. In the process, she gets a sprained ankle.

JACKSON spends the day freely, and just explores the arena.

CHAERYEONG recieves clean water, but the sponsor is unknown, while JAY WHY PEE manages to get medical supplies.

CHANGBIN finds CHAEYOUNG searching around the area, and asks her to kill him.
She refuses, which keeps CHANGBIN alive.

Back at the camps, RYUJIN stalks YOUNGHYUN. He seems to have good supplies.

YEJI and MANAGER-SENPAI make a truce and work together for the day.

Between the trees, MINHO, NAYEON and SEUNGMIN get into a fight. After a long and tiring struggle, NAYEON manages to overpower them both. They die almost instantly.

MARK hides himself in the bushes, realizing that WONPIL is making a slingshot nearby.

MOMO comes across a cave, and decides to explore for a while.

HYUNJIN overpowers JINYOUNG after a quite long battle, which leaves JINYOUNG dead.

Smoke rises further away. JEONGIN  notices it, but decides not to investigate.